Spanking cucks

Should Bulls have the right to spank their cucks

• Yes

Votes: 333 88.8%
  • no

Votes: 42 11.2%

• Total voters
I've been disciplined like this multiple time by our bull for bad things I've done, I always remember the first time because I was nervous about what would happenned, basically I talked to my wife in a very rude way, she texted her bull and he said he's going to punish me next time he'll be coming. When he came few days later I was really nervous while he was calm, after chilling and talking for about an hour he told me it was time for my punishment .

It was only me and him in the bedroom because I didnt want my wife to see me humiliated so much this way, he told me to undress myself and to bend over the bed and began to talk about what I said to my wife and that a cuck like me shouldn't act this way .

He first spanked me with his bare hand then with a belt wich was in the moment extremly painfull but when it goes away I'm like ok it wasn't as bad as I thought, kneeling on rice is worse in my opinion because the pain last longer

I recommend to cucks to do this if your into this kind of discipline because it just feel right when you missbehave
Love to include punishment with the experience of cuckolding

io think this is typical for most Black Bulls having to strap a cuck. i would be interested to learn if this Black doing the spanking puts that cuck in the corner afterward. Also, being in the living room like that anyone could witness and by the front door, anyone standing out by the door or walking by could probably hear.

io think this is typical for most Black Bulls having to strap a cuck. i would be interested to learn if this Black doing the spanking puts that cuck in the corner afterward. Also, being in the living room like that anyone could witness and by the front door, anyone standing out by the door or walking by could probably hear.
I certainly can only speak for myself, but yes I have had several over the knee spankings panties pulled down by a few different Black Bulls and then placed into the corner for being out of line on a few occasions my sister has witnessed this when she would pop in unannounced
The humiliation is intoxicating for me the spankings, the corner , panties down aroind my ankles , small limp penis humiliation great times

Back