Spade Tattoos (QOS)

Hubby and I have learned a lot more about QOS or spade tattoos. 1) They can temporary, especially for going out clubbing. 2) It doesn't have to be all that large; just a tiny on or near the ankle does the job. 3) Actually on vacation, it's best to show it to show it to a good waitress in the hotel restaurant or on the cruise ship. Even a good maid will now what you need and direct the right guy to your room. Just make sure you tip well. Our waitress caught a glimpse of mine near my breast and commented, "I really like your tat... I think I might know someone else that would like it too, his name's Jamal".

"Jamal" knocked on our door about an hour later. He said he worked as a porter on the ship. We was all of 19 years old. He had me do my first blunt and soon thereafter I was impaled on some good, hard young cock. He said the cruise line and the captain encourages the crew members to mingle and make the passengers "feel good"., (wink, wink). I could tell he told his co-workers that he was doing me. I didn't care. I didn't know any of the other passengers. Hubby was a little embarrassed when the captain asked if Jamal was "taking care of us". The maid staff also knew what was going on. A couple of them enjoyed watching their shipmate "take care of business".

Back