Souvenirs & Letters

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
2012-08-10 09.57.06.jpg2012-08-10 09.58.04.jpg

I got myself a package this morning from a hot wife down in South Carolina who can't wait to have me. We've been exchanging emails and having phone conversations for the past couple of weeks, and her hubby enjoys her having such. She sent me two typed letters and some of her panties in the package. At the moment they're both out of the country enjoying their summer vacation elsewhere, but will be back by month's end.

If you can think of a souvenir you'd love to send out to your black lover as something to hold on to for when you meet, what would it be?

Too bad no one close to where you're at is looking hard at you.... God knows, I would.
ive had guys hit on me before im not saying that but ive been faithful to my husband me being with another man is only something we have talked about for about the last year and i have yet to act on it, but im not saying the day will never come that i wont

ive had guys hit on me before im not saying that but ive been faithful to my husband me being with another man is only something we have talked about for about the last year and i have yet to act on it, but im not saying the day will never come that i wont

I'd like to see you act on it ... with me, if I was there.

Back