Southern Kentucky/Tennessee

What you should do is contact me let's make some arrangements so we can bring you down here to Atlanta and have a good little party for you with a few guys.

After having hooked up on here with a couple of really great guys it seems like the well dried up. I’ve been on the search for a regular friend for playdates for a couple of months now. Everyone is either too far away or just flakey. I am REAL, verified, and extremely serious about meeting up. I’m a simple girl with simple tastes... big black dominant dick.
If you are tired of playing games, endless messages, are local, and down to have a great time, message me.
I am always dressed to the nines, smooth, sexy, hair done, nails done, smelling good, and looking fine. All my holes are open, as is my mind. I’m not shy, won’t flake, and have friends on here to back up my claims. Lol
That last paragraph is the hottest thing I've ever read.

After having hooked up on here with a couple of really great guys it seems like the well dried up. I’ve been on the search for a regular friend for playdates for a couple of months now. Everyone is either too far away or just flakey. I am REAL, verified, and extremely serious about meeting up. I’m a simple girl with simple tastes... big black dominant dick.
If you are tired of playing games, endless messages, are local, and down to have a great time, message me.
I am always dressed to the nines, smooth, sexy, hair done, nails done, smelling good, and looking fine. All my holes are open, as is my mind. I’m not shy, won’t flake, and have friends on here to back up my claims. Lol
Pic# 1 is perfect. Love how them cheeks spread open.

A woman of great beauty. Right size and everything. Blonde too. Damn it to far away.

When can I fill you up

We can help each other for sure! You have Kik?

I’d host for you and my BBC friends right here in TN.

God damn.

I wish I was closer. I live in the Atlanta area. I would love to get together with you

Back