Southern illinois couple looking for BBC... willing to travel.

We are located within a short drive of st louis, louisville, nashville, central illinois, southeast Missouri, wherever. Shes 23, im 33. Shes looking fir her first BBC, the bigger the better. I would just be there to watch or video and take pics. If you arent verified you will have to verify somehow to us or we arent gonna waste our time. Too many catfish here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190816-120703_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190816-120703_Snapchat.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 211
  • Screenshot_20190704-233300_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190704-233300_Gallery.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 209
We are located within a short drive of st louis, louisville, nashville, central illinois, southeast Missouri, wherever. Shes 23, im 33. Shes looking fir her first BBC, the bigger the better. I would just be there to watch or video and take pics. If you arent verified you will have to verify somehow to us or we arent gonna waste our time. Too many catfish here.
Hey beautiful couple I’m dee I’m a bbc in Chicago

Smoking hot body.

What a smoke!

Amazing!!! Please keep us posted on your success!

Wow talk about a goddess

Hey there my fellow nymphos lol! I'm located in western Illinois, about 15 minutes east of STL. Are you still looking for a worthy BBC?

Ohhh🔥. Do the two of you still seek a serving of my 9 inches of black dick for y'all's holes 😈?

Back