Southern Florida Bulls

We are seeking someone who is available... someone upfront and willing to be who they say they are. Its been a tricky deal finding a real live person that we are comfortable with. But we aren't giving up... =), Lets see who is in this area.

Well endowed black male I do live in Georgia but I have no problem with coming visiting Florida. I'm ******* drama and disease-free I am looking for the same as well I would love casual meetings if you want to know more and leave me a message and I hope you like my pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0259.JPG
    IMG_0259.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20150513_010728.jpg
    20150513_010728.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 23
We are seeking someone who is available... someone upfront and willing to be who they say they are. Its been a tricky deal finding a real live person that we are comfortable with. But we aren't giving up... =), Lets see who is in this area.
Take your time and find what's right for you all. You have a beautiful wife on your hands, she should be handled with care.

My number is in your inbox

I am in Port Saint Lucie area.

Hey there. Miami BBC here. Readily available. Hard and horny. Real workhorse.

Back