Southern Florida Bulls

ITTCNS

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
We are seeking someone who is available... someone upfront and willing to be who they say they are. Its been a tricky deal finding a real live person that we are comfortable with. But we aren't giving up... =), Lets see who is in this area.

Well endowed black male I do live in Georgia but I have no problem with coming visiting Florida. I'm drug drama and disease-free I am looking for the same as well I would love casual meetings if you want to know more and leave me a message and I hope you like my pictures

Attachments

Bick Muchem

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
We are seeking someone who is available... someone upfront and willing to be who they say they are. Its been a tricky deal finding a real live person that we are comfortable with. But we aren't giving up... =), Lets see who is in this area.
Take your time and find what's right for you all. You have a beautiful wife on your hands, she should be handled with care.

I am in Port Saint Lucie area.

Hey there. Miami BBC here. Readily available. Hard and horny. Real workhorse.