SykBull73

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Just wanted to say hello to all. Of course im not on the site all the time but I'm very serious about meeting new ppl and real meet ups.
If you have any tips and tricks for me or want to make a new Bull buddy drop me a line ;)

southern cali...the inland empire area. you're in SD correct?
thats a really nice pic of you. theres a lot of confidence in your eyes...like you're very clear about what you want. thats sexy.

What I want isn't typical and accepting that I need those things from a man instead of forsing myself to be in a vanilla relationship has been eye opening. I can't express to you how frustrating and hurtful it is to ask for what you need from a partner and get slut shamed for it or get told that they will "think about it" so i try to be patient and then fights arise.

i totally understand what you mean. alternative lifestyles are actually alternative mind states and therefore few take the time to try to understand and even fewer are willing to give it a shot.
although i still get shocked from time to time i've learned not to "hate" on anyone's lifestyle. they don't all fit my mold but that's ok ;)
the real bright side here is that you now know what floats your boat lol.

i totally understand what you mean. alternative lifestyles are actually alternative mind states and therefore few take the time to try to understand and even fewer are willing to give it a shot.
although i still get shocked from time to time i've learned not to "hate" on anyone's lifestyle. they don't all fit my mold but that's ok ;)
the real bright side here is that you now know what floats your boat lol.
I agree

Back