Southern Belle

wesk3sm

Couple
Hello all we are a mature MWC ages 56 and 54 in the swinging lifestyle 17 yrs and now Seeking a fun loving Black Gentleman that is seeking no strings sex with a beautiful sexy lady lusting to have her body explored to multiple orgasms. Prefer long term friends to pal around with. Well endowed, heavy cummers are a plus. MUST NOT BE CAMERA OR VIDEO SHY.
We love to wine, dine and dance, and life in general.SERIOUS INQUIRIES View attachment 322285 View attachment 322286

Last edited:
Do you ever make it down to South Florida? Would love to service that beautiful white pussy w/ 9 inches of caramel...

Nice... As long a I know when you're cumming, I can meet up... Tampa & Clearwater Beach can be fun too...

Email me: caramelnine@aol.com

6'1", 205lbs, attractive, physically fit, well hung (9 inches), caramel Black Bull.....

Hello all we are a mature MWC ages 56 and 54 in the swinging lifestyle 17 yrs and now Seeking a fun loving Black Gentleman that is seeking no strings sex with a beautiful sexy lady lusting to have her body explored to multiple orgasms. Prefer long term friends to pal around with. Well endowed, heavy cummers are a plus. MUST NOT BE CAMERA OR VIDEO SHY.
We love to wine, dine and dance, and life in general.SERIOUS INQUIRIESView attachment 322284 View attachment 322285 View attachment 322286 View attachment 322287

Very sexy pics, nothing is better than mature sexy woman

Back