South Jersey

BM---read your profile...seems you would be a good fit as our potential interest would be to just have some fun sometime..ill contact you when we move forward

Seems to be. We still might be a little bit aways from an actual meeting but he seems intelligent, which is important to us, and experienced. Being a younger, inexperienced couple, he seems like he would be a good fit

to be completely honest, the more we talk, the more this whole idea is starting to scare me a bit. Its amazing how easy it all seems when its just a fantasy, much different story once its out there

Seems to be. We still might be a little bit aways from an actual meeting but he seems intelligent, which is important to us, and experienced. Being a younger, inexperienced couple, he seems like he would be a good fit

If you read his post...then you can see why i vouch for him he is a good fit for what your looking for "PROFESSIONAL" and if your going to have a first i would pick him...i trust he will be a great fit for you.(just go with your instincts)...lol but seriously just exchange info...email,phone...etc need any advice just let me know.
Good Luck to both partys:D

Storm

to be completely honest, the more we talk, the more this whole idea is starting to scare me a bit. Its amazing how easy it all seems when its just a fantasy, much different story once its out there
Bro...i completely understand that but sometimes you have to take a chance and go with your gut and to be honest if you talk on the phone with him you can feel him out by voice,couples call me all the time because it makes them feel at ease...just take your time with this but you have to talk to him as a couple for it to work.

its not so much the other guy, its more the reality of asking another guy to have sex with my girlfriend, my partner. Its such an easy fantasy and so hot to think about, but the dynamics of the relationship and the real world are so different from fantasy

its not so much the other guy, its more the reality of asking another guy to have sex with my girlfriend, my partner. Its such an easy fantasy and so hot to think about, but the dynamics of the relationship and the real world are so different from fantasy
Agreed...but you have to remember to specifie it as a fantasy so people do not get the wrong idea....Hint "looking for a nice classy professional black stud to have sex with my wife" but for now just a fantasy or you will just get called a fake,The big problem thou is you have to make sure you and wifey are on the same wavelength so your marriage stays intact...people like me and BM are not homewreckers we would always want it to be pleasurable for all parties involved so if any doubts...feel it out.

Hope this helps bro

Back