South Florida bulls

Hi everyone. We never have used this platform to meet people (we're big on sdc.com) but my hotwife came up with a suggestion and an opportunity you might enjoy: IF YOU HAVE A HOTWIFE (and perhaps youre cuckold too) and want to see her get blacked in South Florida,
why aren't you getting in touch with us? We have a few AMAZING WORLD CLASS BBC MEN that Candy digs, they are young, hard-bodied,
groomed, handsome....and yes, BIG black cock and heavy cummers and out of respect for them and for BBC in general, I need to introduce them to new pussy now and then. Been tough on SDC lately lots of talk but no follow thru. SO, if you are an experiened BBC loving couple or if you're brand new and want to be sure your girl has a world-class experience in a safe, laid back, friendly setting, get with me and we'll be glad to put
it together for you. THIS IS OUR FAVORITE HOBBY, getting girls blacked (plus by girl loves swapping BBC cum kisses if we were partying together; otherwise, the focus and the BBC is all for your girl to start loving and worshipping while you just mind your manners and stay out of the way.MVC-010L.JPGMVC-014L.JPGMVC-009L.JPGMVC-007L.JPG

Back