South Florida Bull - New to the site but NOT new to this lifestyle.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Greetings and thank you for reading this post.

I'm a 6'2" 220lb professional, educated, D&D free Bull in Fort Lauderdale.
As the title suggests, I'm new to this site but not new to this lifestyle. I've been playing as a Bull for several years and hope that this site helps me find other like minded couples and singles for fun and adventure.

If you're in the area or are planning to be in the area, don't be shy, feel free to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy holiday!

Here are a few pics. Enjoy!

View attachment 331626 View attachment 331627 View attachment 331628 View attachment 331629 View attachment 331635 View attachment 331636 View attachment 331638 Greetings and thank you for reading this post.

As the title suggests, I'm new to this site but not new to this lifestyle. I've been playing as a Bull for several years and hope that this site helps me find other like minded couples and singles for fun and adventure.

If you're in the area or are planning to be in the area, don't be shy, feel free to contact me.

Happy holiday!

I wish that was my bbc virgin wife getting your bbc.

View attachment 331626 View attachment 331627 View attachment 331628 View attachment 331629 View attachment 331635 View attachment 331636 View attachment 331638 Greetings and thank you for reading this post.

Happy holiday!

Amazing pics... wow. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Back