Sorority Girls

bm, with all due respect. These woman represent the assault on men. Men of every ethnicity. Just as black men have to endure false accusations of violence against anyone without cause, solely because they are black. Now white men are feeling the same vicious sting of guilt of association. These woman represent a political theory that men are guilty of all *******. We are the common enemy of woman.

I do not see good looking woman. But conniving humanoids that are out to destroy men.

bm, with all due respect. These woman represent the assault on men. Men of every ethnicity. Just as black men have to endure false accusations of violence against anyone without cause, solely because they are black. Now white men are feeling the same vicious sting of guilt of association. These woman represent a political theory that men are guilty of all *******. We are the common enemy of woman.

I do not see good looking woman. But conniving humanoids that are out to destroy men.

I beg to differ...

The kind of women of which you speak, the radical feminist type who can quote Catherine McKinnon, Andrea Dworkin, Deborah Tannen et. al., are not the type that join sororities. Women that don't shave their legs and armpits and who consider males to be the embodiment of evil aren't going to associate with women who align themselves with the kind of values that are hallmarks of the Greek system.

I do not see that. To me, this is the enemy every man who has a ******* and has to recognize and deal with. Just as black parents have to talk with their sons about the world, so must every single man of every race, have to talk with their sons.

These are not sorority sluts. They are accusers of men. Of evil deeds.

I do not see that. To me, this is the enemy every man who has a ******* and has to recognize and deal with. Just as black parents have to talk with their sons about the world, so must every single man of every race, have to talk with their sons.

These are not sorority sluts. They are accusers of men. Of evil deeds.

This sounds personal.

One single false allegation of ******* will destroy a man. And these sorority sluts are at the forefront of it. A man is safer in a whorehouse in Tijuana than a frat party anywhere.

I take false accusations of ******* for by any man seriously. And like I said, these sororities are at the fore front of destroying a mans reputation.

Looking at news stories over the past few months, fraternities, like in the Rolling Stone story, have been the focus of false ******* allegations, and to my knowledge sorority girls weren't at the forefront.

Back