Something to thing about

Whats more important

• Total voters
If you try to breed out WHITE, you breed out BLACK as well, and there are a lot more white females than there are black males. Gonna take a while ... I believe you may put too much concern on the few posters that have the "breeding out" engrained in the back of their heads. There's still a lot of animosity floating around. Mac :rolleyes:

If you try to breed out WHITE, you breed out BLACK as well, and there are a lot more white females than there are black males. Gonna take a while ... I believe you may put too much concern on the few posters that have the "breeding out" engrained in the back of their heads. There's still a lot of animosity floating around. Mac :rolleyes:
I agree completely MacNfries...I'm starting to feel bad for some of the folks on here. :)

I think I would like to keep me (white women) around!:)

I have never, nor will I ever, understand the obsession of some people here, mostly white, of seeing white people disappear from the face of the earth. It's like being a Jew and rooting for the Nazis during WWII.

a better poll question would have been:

What's more important-breeding idiots completely out, or keeping them around to amuse us but potentially contaminating the gene pool.

I really wish we could all just get along in this world, and attach more importance to the quality of the person than the colour of their skin.

Mariposa, I'm with you on that. One side won't "forgive", and the other side won't "forget" ... they just feed off each other's hatred. Maybe in the next couple generations this racial hatred & envy thing will start to show real signs of dying out. There simply are too many people from the old, ****** "segregation-intigration" era that are still alive ... they just won't let it go. I know when my ******* have their friends over for pool parties & such, its usually about half & half black to white, and they all seem to get along quite well. It's this OLD generation that just won't quit their hating. Mac :confused:

Back