Something Important To Say

FattyPatty

Female
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Ok everyone I'm going to address a few things here.

First:
Guys, I'm probably not going to meet you. I'm especially not going to drop everything, call out of work, travel several states away, and have sex with you based on a few messages on here. It's nothing against you personally, I'm just not on here for the sole purpose of hooking up. I can do that myself in my own town.

Second:
I don't sit in front of a screen with bated breath just waiting for your next message to come in so I can respond to it. I have a life outside of this site. I may go for a couple days without even logging on to the site. It doesn't mean I'm not going to respond, it means I'm not going to respond right at the very second your message hits my inbox.

Third:
The fact that I a) don't respond right away b) won't give you my phone number c) won't tell you my full name...does not make me a fake, tease, man, dude, guy, etc. What all of that does meanis that we don't know each other and I'm not in the habit of giving personal information. And don't confuse "personal information" with the stories and discussions I do have on here about my sex life. I can post on here about all the dick I sucked or pussy I licked that I want, and not have to worry about some psycho from the Internet tracking me down.

Fourth:
I'm pansexual. Basically my sexuality is very fluid. I can be sexually and romantically attracted to people of every race, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and gender. I DON'T always want a big dick in me, nor do I always want a pussy in my face. I'm in this forum because I enjoy the topics of discussion, the stories, the pics, and even a few of the people.

I know that's long winded and I'm sorry. But if I haven't covered something that you're curious about or you want to say hi, please don't feel that I don't want ANY messages, just don't come at me with stuff like, "Where do you live so I can fuck you?"

::sigh:: rant over

I agree completly! My wife and I have lives outside this site and we're on here to explore new horizons.

Right now my wife is content on picking up guys herself around our area but is open to meeting guys in other areas for when we're traveling.

First:
Guys, I'm probably not going to meet you. I'm especially not going to drop everything, call out of work, travel several states away, and have sex with you based on a few messages on here. It's nothing against you personally, I'm just not on here for the sole purpose of hooking up. I can do that myself in my own town.

Second:
I don't sit in front of a screen with bated breath just waiting for your next message to come in so I can respond to it. I have a life outside of this site. I may go for a couple days without even logging on to the site. It doesn't mean I'm not going to respond, it means I'm not going to respond right at the very second your message hits my inbox.

Third:
The fact that I a) don't respond right away b) won't give you my phone number c) won't tell you my full name...does not make me a fake, tease, man, dude, guy, etc. What all of that does meanis that we don't know each other and I'm not in the habit of giving personal information. And don't confuse "personal information" with the stories and discussions I do have on here about my sex life. I can post on here about all the dick I sucked or pussy I licked that I want, and not have to worry about some psycho from the Internet tracking me down.

Fourth:
I'm pansexual. Basically my sexuality is very fluid. I can be sexually and romantically attracted to people of every race, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and gender. I DON'T always want a big dick in me, nor do I always want a pussy in my face. I'm in this forum because I enjoy the topics of discussion, the stories, the pics, and even a few of the people.

I know that's long winded and I'm sorry. But if I haven't covered something that you're curious about or you want to say hi, please don't feel that I don't want ANY messages, just don't come at me with stuff like, "Where do you live so I can fuck you?"

I'm glad to hear someone finally say it. I'm getting tired of seeing the threads about fakes. Of course there are fakes on here because its the internet but it doesn't mean a person is fake if they don't want to fuck you. Bravo FattyPatty, i'm just glad to see someone say it.

Well said Fattypatty. I love this site and love talking to everyone on here. When anyone messages me i always try to reply, im always polite and friendly, i give them as much info as i safely can, tell them some sexy, saucy stuff and even send them personalised pics at times. I never lead anybody on.
Then i get a guy says he wants to talk to me straight away on messenger or something, i politely decline because im not good face to face etc or i dont want to, and i get the reply 'mmm...i see' clearly thinking im fake just because i havent immediately jumped on messenger!
Enjoy the site for what it is, exciting and sexy black on white fun! X

First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Thank you for an excellent, well-written post from the point of view of a real woman with common sense and her head screwed on tight.

First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Well said, The likelyhood, of meeting up with someone on here is for the most part virtually 0%, I enjoy the content and playing out my sexual fantasies here, as it's not happening for real, if that changes, then you guys will see me less, does this make me fake? Some will say yes, but without a "real" outlet. Then I'm here.

Anyways, I'm just saying I am with fattypatty on this.

Well done...you put a dose of reality on the site, the one's who don't get it or are pissed, will be essentially the fantasizers, and delusional types who think all the women here are pathetic and wanting sex 24/7 from Beta Beta Chi...you continue contributing, you write well and in a very literate voice...keep it up...OSP

Thanks for the support! I was kind of worried that there would be a backlash, but I felt I needed to say it.

I enjoy coming on here because I am a very sexual person, I was tired of almost feeling like I wanted to avoid the forums just so I wouldn't have to deal with a certain amount of BS. I'm sure the BS is still going to pile up in my inbox, but at least my views are in the open.

And if someone doesn't like it, they can kiss my...image.jpg

I agree with Kuno.
I like what you said and how you said it. I also agree with Kuno in that I would still love to kiss your ass. You are beautiful and I really like that you stand up for your self and opinion.
Well Done !!

Back