Something Important To Say

Ok everyone I'm going to address a few things here.

First:
Guys, I'm probably not going to meet you. I'm especially not going to drop everything, call out of work, travel several states away, and have sex with you based on a few messages on here. It's nothing against you personally, I'm just not on here for the sole purpose of hooking up. I can do that myself in my own town.

Second:
I don't sit in front of a screen with bated breath just waiting for your next message to come in so I can respond to it. I have a life outside of this site. I may go for a couple days without even logging on to the site. It doesn't mean I'm not going to respond, it means I'm not going to respond right at the very second your message hits my inbox.

Third:
The fact that I a) don't respond right away b) won't give you my phone number c) won't tell you my full name...does not make me a fake, tease, man, dude, guy, etc. What all of that does meanis that we don't know each other and I'm not in the habit of giving personal information. And don't confuse "personal information" with the stories and discussions I do have on here about my sex life. I can post on here about all the dick I sucked or pussy I licked that I want, and not have to worry about some psycho from the Internet tracking me down.

Fourth:
I'm pansexual. Basically my sexuality is very fluid. I can be sexually and romantically attracted to people of every race, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and gender. I DON'T always want a big dick in me, nor do I always want a pussy in my face. I'm in this forum because I enjoy the topics of discussion, the stories, the pics, and even a few of the people.

I know that's long winded and I'm sorry. But if I haven't covered something that you're curious about or you want to say hi, please don't feel that I don't want ANY messages, just don't come at me with stuff like, "Where do you live so I can fuck you?"

::sigh:: rant over
@FattyPatty - Very poignant post and I think you said what needed to be said and exactly what other women wanted to say but never voiced. I thought it was the right amount of length babe and there was no need to apologize about being long-winded. Unfortunately there are alot of idiots not only on this site but out on the internet and in this world who don't have any etiquette nor respect on how to approach and initiate a conversation with a woman.

Great Post babe, I liked it and I still want 2 kiss that ass too boo.
View media item 6562
77b7a3c04584790811b0cdd1faa62557.jpg

It's true that there's this pervasive air of arrogance on the site with a lot of the bulls thinking their God's gift to white women and that, like you said, all of these women should be ready to drop everything and do as they're told. It doesn't help that the fantasizing on the site feeds that. I try to be polite to people (whether on the internet or the street) until they give me a reason not to be. But it seems like things get pretty nasty on here quickly when things don't go how people want them to.

It's true that there's this pervasive air of arrogance on the site with a lot of the bulls thinking their God's gift to white women and that, like you said, all of these women should be ready to drop everything and do as they're told. It doesn't help that the fantasizing on the site feeds that. I try to be polite to people (whether on the internet or the street) until they give me a reason not to be. But it seems like things get pretty nasty on here quickly when things don't go how people want them to.

I'm glad somebody other than me thinks this as well. Very well written, Easy.

@FattyPatty , no negative backlash at all, I think your post, because it hits at the core of what a lot of people think, was a tremendous public service.

Patty, you are a tease. Kissing that would be a bad thing? . . . exactly how? lol. Seriously, you are a wise lady and have a good head on your shoulders (in addition to being hot). There are a lot of words of wisdom you have given us throughout the forums.
Unfortunately, these days, and with many people, the lines between fantasy and reality tend to blur and people don't always act the way they should. Add to that the anonymity of the internet and the idea that many people seem to have today of "Give me what I want and give it to me NOW!!! You OWE it to me, because I say so!", you tend to get morons in the inbox. Further, when those people combine their attitude with "something to calm the nerves", you get the drunken, idiotic, moronic posties. The worst kind. lol.
Hang in there. There are a few of us on here with our feet still grounded in reality.

That's why they say, "you never see balck with Brains" coz everyone think they got a big cock and can rule with it which is stupid as fuck!

First:
Guys, I'm probably not going to meet you. I'm especially not going to drop everything, call out of work, travel several states away, and have sex with you based on a few messages on here. It's nothing against you personally, I'm just not on here for the sole purpose of hooking up. I can do that myself in my own town.

Second:
I don't sit in front of a screen with bated breath just waiting for your next message to come in so I can respond to it. I have a life outside of this site. I may go for a couple days without even logging on to the site. It doesn't mean I'm not going to respond, it means I'm not going to respond right at the very second your message hits my inbox.

Third:
The fact that I a) don't respond right away b) won't give you my phone number c) won't tell you my full name...does not make me a fake, tease, man, dude, guy, etc. What all of that does meanis that we don't know each other and I'm not in the habit of giving personal information. And don't confuse "personal information" with the stories and discussions I do have on here about my sex life. I can post on here about all the dick I sucked or pussy I licked that I want, and not have to worry about some psycho from the Internet tracking me down.

Fourth:
I'm pansexual. Basically my sexuality is very fluid. I can be sexually and romantically attracted to people of every race, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and gender. I DON'T always want a big dick in me, nor do I always want a pussy in my face. I'm in this forum because I enjoy the topics of discussion, the stories, the pics, and even a few of the people.

I know that's long winded and I'm sorry. But if I haven't covered something that you're curious about or you want to say hi, please don't feel that I don't want ANY messages, just don't come at me with stuff like, "Where do you live so I can fuck you?"

lol! I love it. you called out a lot of simple minded ppl expecting way to much on a site intended for fantasy and fun. sure a few ppl share a converstion or two and MAY link up but THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE!! don't apologize for expressing or interjecting a dose of reality. surprised you rant ended when it did

Hmmmmm, I love BBC. I will travel across a few states for a good gang bang. I do come to this site looking for good Black Cock to fuck and suck. I am not looking for skinny white dicks that do nothing for me,,,I like em Black, thick, and hard.
I do follow the mission statement of this site, unlike some of the staff members who refuse to enforce and follow it.

First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Excellent rant!
I always question why anyone would depend on a website to hook up with people.

You sound like a woman that has her head on straight and knows what she wants. I would wager that the only time you sleep alone is when you choose to.

There are a lot reasons why people are here. For me I have no interest in meeting with anyone I get to know here. I enjoy conversing and exchanging ideas with people in the lifestyle or are interested in it.

Last edited:
I too enjoy conversing and exchanging ideas with people in the lifestyle or are interested in it. But I come here and foremost to find BBC to fuck.

Back