Something I never saw coming

If you have read my posts you know I have wanted to share my wife for some time. She is hot and all I want is for her to have experiences that satisfy. Recently things got a little crazy and she moved in with a friend of hers who is separating from her husband. When she did, she told me she needed time to sort things out. Later she told me she wanted to see me over the weekend and that she had a surprise.

Well the weekend came and we went out. I dressed up and picked her up like it was a first date. It was very fun and exciting. We went to dinner and went for a long walk. She updated me on her friend and how things were going. When we were done, we went back to our house. She had taken the ******* to her moms so we had the house to ourselves. We lit a few candles and chatted for a while in the candle light. It was very romantic and we were both in the mood.

We started making out a bit which made both of us horny. One thing lead to another and we were naked headed for the bedroom. When we got there, she knew exactly what she wanted. She laid down and had me suck her clit and lick her soaked lips. It was incredible since it had been several weeks. As she neared her orgasm she began to tell me how she and her friend had gone out to the bars a couple times. She talked about how it made her hot and horny as different guys would ask her to dance and wanted to buy her drinks.

I was rock hard wondering what was coming next when she exploded with an orgasm that flowed the most wonderful juice from her lips. Like the good husband I lapped up every drop. She then laid me on my back and began teasing and stroking my hard cock. She continued with telling me how a few guys wanted to take her and her friend to the car for some fun. One even offered to take them to Hawaii for a weekend. About this time, she climbed on top of me and put her lips and clit right in front of my face.

I was begging her to let me suck her some more when one surprise came. Instead of letting me lick and suck, she reached down and began stroking her own clit. She had never done that for me before. She stroked and stroked, getting her fingers dripping wet every time she slide them into her lips and out. She would tease me by letting my lick them momentarily and then back to stroking. As she began to work up another orgasm, she began asking me if I had ever thought about her having sex with another guy.

Hoping honesty would work best, I told her yes I had. She asked if it would turn me on to know if one had been inside her. I said yes. She asked if it would turn me on to know that someone had not only been inside her, but filled her with his cum. As I said yes, she exploded again with another orgasm.

She laid next to me as she caught her breath. Before long, she curled up with me. She asked how long I had wondered about those things. Then she asked if it was something I would want to see. Then she asked if there was anything else that I had fantasized about but hadn't told her. I replied, the usual naughty HotWife things. She moaned and within a few minutes she was fast asleep.

In the morning we would wake up naked together. Something we rarely did. I was still hard and wanting from the night before. As we woke up, she started kissing me and making me hard. I was once again getting hopeful. Then it happened. She said that she had been thinking about being with someone else lately too. That she and her friend had talked about a lot of things and that it was during these talks that her friend taught her how to masturbate. That they had done it together a few times and that she liked it.

I was getting excited until she dropped her bomb. She then said that she did want to try other men, that it excited her being flirted with at the bars. But she said she did not feel right doing it since she was married. For that reason, she said she was going to start the process of getting a divorce. I was shocked and in total disbelief. We talked a while more and I told her how much I loved her and that it did not matter to me if she wanted to cuckold me. She said she knew and that that was part of the problem. She said she wanted to be with men who wanted her more than anything else.

After several hours of talking we decided to put things on hold with a few conditions. First of all, I was to show her how much I loved and lusted after her for a time. That I needed to be the #1 guy lusting for her. And that it meant that the next time we went out, I was to show her how I felt about her. We agreed that it would also mean that I couldn't orgasm for any reason in any way without her seeing or making it happen. When I asked if she would do the same, she said no way, that she had learned how to truly orgasm for the first time and that she was not giving that up. That kind of turned me on.

Anyway, I am sorry this is so long, just thought it was kind of a step since she is enjoying herself and she is denying me. Think that is something. I would love any other feedback from you as to ways I could convince her that I would make a great cuckold husband for her. That I would even help her find her guys if she wanted. Any input is appreciated.

Personally I can't see the point of sexually frustrating someone. As humorous as it sounds, in real life its very distracting to one's daily living of completing meaningful tasks & goals. Maybe she's wanting to get back at you for leaving her sexually frustrated so often prior to this event. The difference, however, is you did it unintentionally, and she's doing it to you intentionally.

At least she seems to be an honest lady ... she's up front with you about her new desires of wanting to experience other men. I think the both of you could get what you want if you work together; threesomes are quite fun, and really do re-elevate diminished testosterone levels. But, the sex denial stuff, I'd drop like a hot iron. If she insist that creating sexual frustration needs to be a part of it all, I'd be scouting for some new pussy, and signing those divorce papers.
Life is a bitch; you don't need to be married to one, as well, however.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Dang, good words Mac. We would just add, Don't let anyone tell you its over either. You communicate and put the cards on the table...both things you have done. Understand that sometimes the track is set in motion and you have to move on. Keep communicating as long as she is responding positively. Give her the space she is asking for and if it turns towards a full cuck event... don't question it and be ready for the full dose. Good luck to you for sure and thanks for sharing. RKC

It is always amazing to me how different people's reactions are to these types of situations and desires. Honesty from the very beginning is so important and this is why. I should clarify, total honesty. Not just, I want to see what happens if other guys hit on you. But honestly telling her, I love the idea of watching a huge black cock slowly sliding in you.

Personally I can't see the point of sexually frustrating someone. As humorous as it sounds, in real life its very distracting to one's daily living of completing meaningful tasks & goals.
View attachment 619743

YMMV, of course, but my wife and I have found, over the past year or so, that my being denied orgasms makes me a much more attentive partner and husband. I just naturally take her much less for granted-- both in bed and out-- if it's been at least a couple of weeks since I last came. I start going out of my way to do chores around the house, offering back-rubs, complementing how sexy she is... all that stuff happens more and more-- and naturally!-- the longer it's been since I've had my orgasm. When I finally do cum, it's like the clock gets reset and my wife, fbow, gets a couple of weeks of a husband who is less-attentive, less-helpful, less-solicitous than before.

We now try to put about a month or so between each of my orgasms, and I really do feel that it's improved our marriage.

I should clarify the term denial here. This is not a punishment situation. It was a situation where she didn't want me to cum unless she was around. She wanted me to show her how much she meant to me and show her how hot she was to me. Basically she had me get ride of the daily masturbation in exchange for time with her.

I hope that makes sense.

I should clarify the term denial here. This is not a punishment situation. It was a situation where she didn't want me to cum unless she was around. She wanted me to show her how much she meant to me and show her how hot she was to me. Basically she had me get ride of the daily masturbation in exchange for time with her.

I hope that makes sense.

My husband likes it when I tease him right up to the point he is going to cum, then stop and make him service my needs. After a few hours or days of this, he will stay hard for much longer and he is much more attentive to my body. We both love it.

I think there are two different kinds of denial. Voluntary and involuntary. It all depends on what your into as to which kind you like or dislike. One of my girl friends likes to tease her husband my telling him all about our dates, but she doesn't lock him up. She just uses it to tease him and make him hard and keep him harder longer. She said they went for a weekend alone and she denied him for the entire weekend, until just a few hours before they came home. She said he made her cum several times and that he pumped her for hours, staying hard the whole time. Then about two hours before they were getting up and heading home, she woke him by sucking his cock, then rode him till he came. She said she had never felt him explode that hard or that deep before. She said it was so intense for him that he laid there for nearly an hour before he could move. Cum dripping from his cock the whole time.

If you have read my posts you know I have wanted to share my wife for some time. She is hot and all I want is for her to have experiences that satisfy. Recently things got a little crazy and she moved in with a friend of hers who is separating from her husband. When she did, she told me she needed time to sort things out. Later she told me she wanted to see me over the weekend and that she had a surprise.

Well the weekend came and we went out. I dressed up and picked her up like it was a first date. It was very fun and exciting. We went to dinner and went for a long walk. She updated me on her friend and how things were going. When we were done, we went back to our house. She had taken the ******* to her moms so we had the house to ourselves. We lit a few candles and chatted for a while in the candle light. It was very romantic and we were both in the mood.

We started making out a bit which made both of us horny. One thing lead to another and we were naked headed for the bedroom. When we got there, she knew exactly what she wanted. She laid down and had me suck her clit and lick her soaked lips. It was incredible since it had been several weeks. As she neared her orgasm she began to tell me how she and her friend had gone out to the bars a couple times. She talked about how it made her hot and horny as different guys would ask her to dance and wanted to buy her drinks.

I was rock hard wondering what was coming next when she exploded with an orgasm that flowed the most wonderful juice from her lips. Like the good husband I lapped up every drop. She then laid me on my back and began teasing and stroking my hard cock. She continued with telling me how a few guys wanted to take her and her friend to the car for some fun. One even offered to take them to Hawaii for a weekend. About this time, she climbed on top of me and put her lips and clit right in front of my face.

I was begging her to let me suck her some more when one surprise came. Instead of letting me lick and suck, she reached down and began stroking her own clit. She had never done that for me before. She stroked and stroked, getting her fingers dripping wet every time she slide them into her lips and out. She would tease me by letting my lick them momentarily and then back to stroking. As she began to work up another orgasm, she began asking me if I had ever thought about her having sex with another guy.

Hoping honesty would work best, I told her yes I had. She asked if it would turn me on to know if one had been inside her. I said yes. She asked if it would turn me on to know that someone had not only been inside her, but filled her with his cum. As I said yes, she exploded again with another orgasm.

She laid next to me as she caught her breath. Before long, she curled up with me. She asked how long I had wondered about those things. Then she asked if it was something I would want to see. Then she asked if there was anything else that I had fantasized about but hadn't told her. I replied, the usual naughty HotWife things. She moaned and within a few minutes she was fast asleep.

In the morning we would wake up naked together. Something we rarely did. I was still hard and wanting from the night before. As we woke up, she started kissing me and making me hard. I was once again getting hopeful. Then it happened. She said that she had been thinking about being with someone else lately too. That she and her friend had talked about a lot of things and that it was during these talks that her friend taught her how to masturbate. That they had done it together a few times and that she liked it.

I was getting excited until she dropped her bomb. She then said that she did want to try other men, that it excited her being flirted with at the bars. But she said she did not feel right doing it since she was married. For that reason, she said she was going to start the process of getting a divorce. I was shocked and in total disbelief. We talked a while more and I told her how much I loved her and that it did not matter to me if she wanted to cuckold me. She said she knew and that that was part of the problem. She said she wanted to be with men who wanted her more than anything else.

After several hours of talking we decided to put things on hold with a few conditions. First of all, I was to show her how much I loved and lusted after her for a time. That I needed to be the #1 guy lusting for her. And that it meant that the next time we went out, I was to show her how I felt about her. We agreed that it would also mean that I couldn't orgasm for any reason in any way without her seeing or making it happen. When I asked if she would do the same, she said no way, that she had learned how to truly orgasm for the first time and that she was not giving that up. That kind of turned me on.

Anyway, I am sorry this is so long, just thought it was kind of a step since she is enjoying herself and she is denying me. Think that is something. I would love any other feedback from you as to ways I could convince her that I would make a great cuckold husband for her. That I would even help her find her guys if she wanted. Any input is appreciated.

wow, i'm glad you took the time to write this. i enjoyed reading it very much.

i have to say, the exchanges between my husband and i, the lows and the highs, were what made it all so addictive. it felt like we were exploring a new part of our relationship after 10 years of a marriage where you think you know someone. suddenly there's a whole new side of there personality there to explore.

wow, i'm glad you took the time to write this. i enjoyed reading it very much.

i have to say, the exchanges between my husband and i, the lows and the highs, were what made it all so addictive. it felt like we were exploring a new part of our relationship after 10 years of a marriage where you think you know someone. suddenly there's a whole new side of there personality there to explore.

That is exactly what is happening. Sometimes its good and sometimes its not so good, but its all very exciting!

That is exactly what is happening. Sometimes its good and sometimes its not so good, but its all very exciting!

yeah, it can be scary/upsetting at times, dealing with emotions you've spent years bottling up, only to have them explode on you at the most unexpected times. i don't think anything can prepare you for that and noone seems to talk about it or warn others about it.

more than once i did things out of anger, resentment, bitterness and maybe even hatred. i let guys do things to me only to get back at hubby. it was silly and petty and i can't even say whether i hated or loved doing it to him. i can say that it made everything more intense and overwhelming. at times i felt good. other times i regretted it.

it's a roller coaster...

sounds like she's a real bitch. too bad you married her, now you're stuck with her, till she divorces you later anyways under less favorable terms. :(

It's kind of like pandora station box. Once you open that box of sexuality, you never know what your going to get or where it will take you.

It is a safe bet she has/is doing things you don't know about too. My guess from your story is she and her friend are closer than you realize and that they have gotten new ideas.

My husband likes it when I tease him right up to the point he is going to cum, then stop and make him service my needs. After a few hours or days of this, he will stay hard for much longer and he is much more attentive to my body. We both love it.
Absolutely agree. The constant teasing and we denial is just so damn hot.

Sounds very exciting..with lots of honest communication, you'll either work it out so everyone is happy and together, or realize that what you really need is to be apart. Either way, youi'll have no BS in your relationship.

I agree with Alisha, above...you probably haven't gotten the 'whole truth" yet. It would not surprise me to find out she and her friend have been all over each other, and that they have had another man involved..

I'd make sure she knows it's a safe place to be very honest with you, and she can tell you everything. If you're going to be honest with each other, you have to be honest with each other.

my 2¢

Back