Something I just realized and am wondering.

Beachescouple

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I noticed a few bulls we've played with like to "*******" but not tight but the hands to the neck. It seems like it's appearing in more and more home videos as well. I hadn't noticed it when we started swinging but seems like something that is newer. Why do they do it? Is it a control thing or turn on? Just wondering at 5 am

Its not for everyone... Is just a dominant thing
Don't kid yourself ... with many its a deeply buried "hatred" thing. Many young, black males feel a deep resentment toward society ... some justified, I imagine, but a lot of their own choosing. And its not the white females they hate as much as the white males they wish to punish with the "breeding out" and "humiliation" talk.

I love being choked. A tight grip around my neck while I’m being fucked usually gives me an instant orgasm.

https://www.dangerandplay.com/2011/12/26/how-to-*******-a-woman/

To get good at ******* a woman during sex, you need to learn some technique. Most guys clumsily put their hands around a girl’s neck and then press against her windpipe a girls. That’s not erotic. That just hurts.

Instead, you must go for the carotid artery, which are the two lines veins on either side of the neck. When you squeeze the carotid artery, the girl shouldn’t cough, as you hands are not on her wind pipe.
The carotid arteries (on either side of the neck) carry oxygen-rich ******* from the heart to the brain. When these are compressed, as in strangulation or hanging, the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain and the accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase feelings of giddiness, lightheadness, and pleasure, all of which will heighten masturbatory sensations.​
Once you’ve cut off oxygen to her brain, she has about 3-5 seconds before passing out. During these three to five seconds, her sexual pleasure will increase immeasurably. (Some women enjoy being choked out *******, though that technique is for advanced users only.)

https://www.dangerandplay.com/2011/12/26/how-to-*******-a-woman/

To get good at ******* a woman during sex, you need to learn some technique. Most guys clumsily put their hands around a girl’s neck and then press against her windpipe a girls. That’s not erotic. That just hurts.

Instead, you must go for the carotid artery, which are the two lines veins on either side of the neck. When you squeeze the carotid artery, the girl shouldn’t cough, as you hands are not on her wind pipe.
The carotid arteries (on either side of the neck) carry oxygen-rich ******* from the heart to the brain. When these are compressed, as in strangulation or hanging, the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain and the accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase feelings of giddiness, lightheadness, and pleasure, all of which will heighten masturbatory sensations.​
Once you’ve cut off oxygen to her brain, she has about 3-5 seconds before passing out. During these three to five seconds, her sexual pleasure will increase immeasurably. (Some women enjoy being choked out *******, though that technique is for advanced users only.)

Wow, I didn’t realize there was a proper technique to it. For me it’s always just been the rush of feeling a hand around my throat and loss of control. Going to send this to my husband.

Back