something for ladies to enjoy

I don't know if it's just me - and I'm even a bit tomboyish and sometimes agree with guys more than girls - but as a girl, I'd much rather see hot pictures of women being made love to by big black Bulls, than pics of dicks.....

What do you other ladies think?

:blackheart: Lanie

Here are a couple of my faves, that you may have seen posted already.

So if I'm going to see dick, I at least want to see it buried in pussy, his thick dark shaft splaying it open, and her pink cuntlips clinging to it.....
tumblr_m5cs17S07e1r7gee4o1_500.jpg

Or of course what's really to love, the sight of a dark Bull pressed between a girls creamy thighs, making her toes fly high in the air, and her calves make those perfect full swoops like when she wears high heels.....

tumblr_mbmbe7ffrd1ryc45go1_500.jpg

I don't know if it's just me - and I'm even a bit tomboyish and sometimes agree with guys more than girls - but as a girl, I'd much rather see hot pictures of women being made love to by big black Bulls, than pics of dicks.....

What do you other ladies think?

:blackheart: Lanie

Here are a couple of my faves, that you may have seen posted already.

So if I'm going to see dick, I at least want to see it buried in pussy, his thick dark shaft splaying it open, and her pink cuntlips clinging to it.....
tumblr_m5cs17S07e1r7gee4o1_500.jpg

Or of course what's really to love, the sight of a dark Bull pressed between a girls creamy thighs, making her toes fly high in the air, and her calves make those perfect full swoops like when she wears high heels.....

tumblr_mbmbe7ffrd1ryc45go1_500.jpg

Back