something for ladies to enjoy

I don't know if it's just me - and I'm even a bit tomboyish and sometimes agree with guys more than girls - but as a girl, I'd much rather see hot pictures of women being made love to by big black Bulls, than pics of dicks.....

What do you other ladies think?

:blackheart: Lanie

Here are a couple of my faves, that you may have seen posted already.

So if I'm going to see dick, I at least want to see it buried in pussy, his thick dark shaft splaying it open, and her pink cuntlips clinging to it.....

Or of course what's really to love, the sight of a dark Bull pressed between a girls creamy thighs, making her toes fly high in the air, and her calves make those perfect full swoops like when she wears high heels.....

I don't know if it's just me - and I'm even a bit tomboyish and sometimes agree with guys more than girls - but as a girl, I'd much rather see hot pictures of women being made love to by big black Bulls, than pics of dicks.....

What do you other ladies think?

:blackheart: Lanie

Here are a couple of my faves, that you may have seen posted already.

So if I'm going to see dick, I at least want to see it buried in pussy, his thick dark shaft splaying it open, and her pink cuntlips clinging to it.....

Or of course what's really to love, the sight of a dark Bull pressed between a girls creamy thighs, making her toes fly high in the air, and her calves make those perfect full swoops like when she wears high heels.....