Someone I know

Ok, this is a girl I know (I'm not going to say what my relationship is to her, but let's just say we're very very close) but I've always wanted to know what black guys thought of her. She's a few inches shorter than me so I'd say about 5'7/5'8 and no more than 120 pounds. She is not 'thick' like most of the other girls on here, so she may not appeal to some of you. Although she's thin, she has an athletic body from years of playing soccer and ballet. So as black guys, what do you think? I know she's considered it. Not fishing for compliments or criticisms, just an honest appraisal. Does she get you going and if so, what would you do to her?

Probably better to just private message me.

Sorry about removing the pics, I know I'm being a bitch, but she uses my laptop, so I can't risk it. If you want her pics, just message me.

Ok, this is a girl I know (I'm not going to say what my relationship is to her, but let's just say we're very very close) but I've always wanted to know what black guys thought of her. She's a few inches shorter than me so I'd say about 5'7/5'8 and no more than 120 pounds. She is not 'thick', so she may not appeal to some of you. Although she's thin, she has an athletic body from years of playing soccer and ballet. So as black guys, what do you think? Does she get you going and what would you do to her?

Probably better to just private message me.
View attachment 114771View attachment 114772View attachment 114773View attachment 114774View attachment 114775View attachment 114776View attachment 114777View attachment 114779View attachment 114780View attachment 114781View attachment 114783View attachment 114784View attachment 114785View attachment 114826View attachment 115178
HELL Yes she is a Stunna

Update: Sorry, I had to cover her face. I can't risk one of her friends or acquaintances recognizing her by chance. The only person besides her with access to these photos is me, so obviously she would know and then I'd be dead. If you want to see her face, private message me. Thanks.

Back