Someone I know

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by itainteasy, Aug 11, 2012.

1. itainteasy

itainteasy New Member

Ok, this is a girl I know (I'm not going to say what my relationship is to her, but let's just say we're very very close) but I've always wanted to know what black guys thought of her. She's a few inches shorter than me so I'd say about 5'7/5'8 and no more than 120 pounds. She is not 'thick' like most of the other girls on here, so she may not appeal to some of you. Although she's thin, she has an athletic body from years of playing soccer and ballet. So as black guys, what do you think? I know she's considered it. Not fishing for compliments or criticisms, just an honest appraisal. Does she get you going and if so, what would you do to her?

Probably better to just private message me.

Sorry about removing the pics, I know I'm being a bitch, but she uses my laptop, so I can't risk it. If you want her pics, just message me.

pipelayer351975 and BBCrush like this.
  2. mugen12

mugen12 Member

You have a easy 9 for sure! Good job

itainteasy likes this.
  3. pipelayer351975

pipelayer351975 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    HELL Yes she is a Stunna

itainteasy likes this.
  4. itainteasy

itainteasy New Member

Update: Sorry, I had to cover her face. I can't risk one of her friends or acquaintances recognizing her by chance. The only person besides her with access to these photos is me, so obviously she would know and then I'd be dead. If you want to see her face, private message me. Thanks.

5. BBC4WhiteGirls

BBC4WhiteGirls Active Member

Whoever that Black dude is in the pic either fucked her or was thinking about it.