Some Ways For Us To Assist And Serve The Black Man

One Small Dick

Male
Gold Member
As a white boy I feel we need to do what we can to promote the IR lifestyle. We all want the same thing and that is to get the black mans dick inside the finest white pussies. The black man wants this, many white females want this and we boys want this.

There are some things we boys can do help the situation along so I figure why not list a few and at least get the ideas out there if nothing else. Many if not all of these have been listed on other sites from different people so it's not like anything new. I don't expect everyone to agree with them all nor expect anyone to do or try them all. But it would be great if they did.

The top priority is the white females. Some don't need any convincing because they know what they want, what to expect and they are ready for their black adventure. Others need persuasion tactics to get them blacked. And still others are a rather long shot if not near impossible to get them blacked.

At any rate, one of the best tactics involves us boys. Maybe I should say doesn't involve us. Either way though this tactic means no pussy for us. If you want to get the black man in her then it's best if you/we stay out of her. This might be for some and not others. It depends on the situation but for me it's not a problem cause I don't get none anyway. So for me, beating it and knowing the black man is getting the white pussy is satisfaction enough.

We can discuss this in more detail later.

Another good strategy is getting her to actually watch IR videos. Along with making sure she knows that you are all for it. Making it clear that she can have sex with no strings attached or absolutely no jealousy involved on your part. Plus she must know that you are in no way ever going to be unfaithful to her. You don't want that and you won't do it.

Another great tactic that works is doing more of her normal chores for her. Kind of like a reward for her. She gets a win/win deal. She gets the best fucking she ever had, she doesn't have to worry about you getting any from someone else and she has less work to do after it's all said and done.

These are just a few that I will throw out there for now and if anyone is interested we can discuss others.

OSD, I applaud you for this tread. It's so important for whtie guys to do their part to get black cock for whitegirls especially whitegirl that never experienced bbc and are nervous about starting. I know there's plenty of cucks here that want to get they're ladies bbc and that's very healthy for them and their lady as well as for the black stud. For myself being unattached for the past 3years I still want to be involved and always willing to pitch in any way I can. As a unattached whiteguy who often has meals at my favorite sports bar I often made black guys welcome and would strike up conversation with whitebabes to get them to warm up to black men . It's agreat feeling whien I helped black guy meet witechic and to see them leeaving together hoping when their in bed screwing like they're on their honeymoon i hope they're greatful to the whiteguy at the bar who got them together

Cool, glad to hear that nocomp. I don't even try to get pussy for myself anymore. But I sure do try for the black man. If I can turn and convince one white female to go black and then beat off thinking about him cumming in her then that is just as good as pussy for me.

I would love to see more white boys doing just that, go without sex and beat off instead after discussing black dick with a white girl. I know the black guys like to get pussy, white pussy and I like for them to get it just as much as he likes to get it.

Maybe we should make a commitment like, say these words out loud at least once every day:
I don't want any pussy because I want the black man to get the white pussy instead of me getting it myself.

Another commitment we can make for ourselves is to start and maintain a sexless streak. See how long you can go without getting any pussy. I have a nice long streak still going on that anyway so that is good.
I feel sure the black guys would applaud any and all such attempts at white dick chastity or a better explanation being a white boy trade off. Meaning a decrease or complete stoppage of white pussy for white dick in a trade for an increase in white dick masturbation for the sole purpose of increasing the amount of white pussy for black dick.

There really couldn't be a sweeter deal for the black man than for him to continue getting his black pussy and then get the white pussy all while the white boy gets neither but has supplemented his sex with an increase in masturbation.

Cool, glad to hear that nocomp. I don't even try to get pussy for myself anymore. But I sure do try for the black man. If I can turn and convince one white female to go black and then beat off thinking about him cumming in her then that is just as good as pussy for me.

I would love to see more white boys doing just that, go without sex and beat off instead after discussing black dick with a white girl. I know the black guys like to get pussy, white pussy and I like for them to get it just as much as he likes to get it.

Maybe we should make a commitment like, say these words out loud at least once every day:
I don't want any pussy because I want the black man to get the white pussy instead of me getting it myself.

Another commitment we can make for ourselves is to start and maintain a sexless streak. See how long you can go without getting any pussy. I have a nice long streak still going on that anyway so that is good.
I completely agree OSD. As much as I love pussy I agree as a whiteboy I know it 's better for us to pass and allow the black dudes to the pussy and we do what we're good at, jerking off. Not that we have much choice but it's not fair to the pretty whitegirls for whiteguys to waste their time especially if there's a black bull lingering near by waiting for her to tell you to fuck off so he can work his charm on her to eventually screw her senseless and plant his negro seed in the lovely lady.

i agree with the above but i think us white sissys must make a big effort to get white woman with black men, which is what im trying to do but not so easy to get white woman into the lifestyle, but im trying , so feel im doing my bit .
i do make way for black guys to take our white woman at all times

I know where you guys are coming from as we boys do need to work hard (and work with one) to get the black mans dick inside our white females. I really do like hearing that other white boys are or would pass up a chance at getting pussy for themselves and instead apply the effort towards getting a black dick in her instead.

Remember boys, it all starts with keeping our white dicks out of them to make it much easier for the black man to get his in her instead.

Yea.OSD. All whiteguys have to Know our limitation. I know how frustrating it was the the ladies i've had gotten lucky with but didn't really deserve. For whiteboys like me and you humping is too cumbersome to maintain any kind of prolong rythym. Keeping our little weak dicks inserted while trying to hump just isn''t very natural while black studs can pound away with such speed and power and maintain penetration through out vigorous intercourse until a he delivers a huge load point blank in his white lady's fertile womb.

Like Dirty Harry (Eastwood) quoted" a man has to know his limitations" is good advice for whiteguy's abilities having sex. Intercourse is not what we do very well while jerking off is our greatest strength.

I agree, that is a rather natural looking chain of command there. The black man has full access to the white females body to obtain his sexual satisfaction. The white female is pampered by her submissive white husband/boy and then she is dominated and rough fucked by the black man and receives her sexual satisfaction as she accepts his black cum inside her all while hubby gets no pussy, no blow job and no release other than the ones he gives himself.

I told my attractive wife I wanted to see her fucking another man not long after we were married and she told me, "to forget it." But, I was patient and we went out clubbing every weekend. I bought her a lot of sexy clothes that were quite revealing and she liked showing off her figure and she loves to dance. I also bought her several sex toys and some hot interracial DVDs and tapes. I was gone a lot but encouraged her to use her toys and watch the tapes. This began to loosen her up but it didn't happen overnight.

Way to go Charlie. That sounds like some excellent strategy you have going there. Were any of the videos of IR sex? How much closer are you to getting her to actually do it? We would love to hear more.

one small dick your right and all us white sissies must spread the word far and wide , us white guys must keep
our tiny dicks out of white woman as they are exclusivelly black mans property from now on .
do all ladies and guys agree - lets make it our own new law and spread the new gospel - white woman are
exclusivelly for back men, and each sissy that sticks to this new law frees one more white woman to another black guy . ladies your going to get so horny not getting white dick youll know where to go.

I hear ya shazne and I am with you all the way. It all starts with a commitment from yourself and then follow it with practice of that commitment. Whatcha say guys?

Say the words to yourself every morning, noon and night:
"I don't want any pussy. It is for the black man".
"I will do without pussy so I can help the black man get it instead".

I hear ya shazne and I am with you all the way. It all starts with a commitment from yourself and then follow it with practice of that commitment. Whatcha say guys?

Say the words to yourself every morning, noon and night:
"I don't want any pussy. It is for the black man".
"I will do without pussy so I can help the black man get it instead".

Count me in to guys. I can't tell you how frustrating it is when is see a drop dead gorgeous whitechic with a white guy. It's so satisfying to be sitting at my favorite TGI Fridays wiith a hot whitechic sitting alone and have a big black stud come to her and see them kiss and finally leave together.

OSD you are my role model ;)
Whenever im about to comment a thread youve already said what i was planning to say. Keep being awesome, i fully agree with all you said.

Women arouse me, but i cant get hard and beat off untill i imagine them being conquered by a black man =)

I'm the same way. Being a creature of habit I'm constantly on the watch for the perfect ir couples to jerk off to and never have any fanasies of myself getting any pussy.

That is great to hear guys! Progress is being made for sure. That is what we need more of though, and that is more boys not only openly admitting this but also actually doing it too. That is to let it be known that they now prefer that the black man get the white pussy and the boys will gladly begin to use masturbation as a substitute for pussy and traditional sex to help provide the black man with plenty of fresh and unfucked white pussy to replace any and all need for his own masturbation.

Another saying or two that the white boys can repeat to themselves every day:

No More Pussy For Me Means More White Pussy For The Black Man!

I Want To Watch A Black Man Cum In A White Pussy!

Back