Some updates of my slutty girls new outfit.

A & D

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We are finally back active again and looking for Black Cock adventure this week or weekend.
Enjoy our sneak peaks.
Ada is very excited to get active again with BBC for everyone and I can't wait to show her!
:) :wub:
D & A

Top class slut fully loaded n ready that ass is ripe for it Ada needs big stiff cock to gobble she's impressive wish I was closer to pound those holes...enjoy

I can't describe how excited I am that you two are back! Was wondering if you were still planning on sharing that Valentine's Day video you had done awhile ago? Nothing excites me more than seeing that beautiful asian wife fucking a BBC.

I can't describe how excited I am that you two are back! Was wondering if you were still planning on sharing that Valentine's Day video you had done awhile ago? Nothing excites me more than seeing that beautiful asian wife fucking a BBC.
Sorry the bulk of that video got erased and what else we have has too much face to show.
BUT!!! There will be more where that came from! We are both eager to get back in the saddle... so to speak.
Dam no other word can discribe her
TY - D
:wub:-A

damn i would love to spread her cheeks over this big black cock. i would make her take every inch of this big fat dick raw and bust the thickest fattest nut deep inside her pussy and keep fucking her until im done stretched out all of her holes. her little mouth, pussy and ass will be sore after getting stuffed by this BBC

Back