Some real talk - Who are the guys and girls who live a cuckold lifestyle ?

Although no one knows me here ... im on this Board for quiet some time always reading and enjoying the posts and pics :)

about me :
I have notice that im into this SM/Pain/Hummiliation/Cuckoldfetish for quiet some time ? actually since im 4 ... i noticed it that it arroused me when my aunts stripped my shirt of and painted my chest with lipstick. I dont know if i was born this way to enjoy hummiliation or if it developped due to my lifeexperience BUT --- Although i always was into this kind of things for years, i never actually made the step into " fullfilling " my desires ... i always sticked with roleplay with anygirfriends i had. All of them were regular girls from regular life who never heared of this cuckold lifestyle. And all of them felt rejected by theyr idea of me wanting to share them. They thought i dont love them or dont take this relationship seriously . When i finally had a girl who was really into this stuff and we were about to let it happen i backed off and said no ... this led to some confussion and trust issues wich finally made me brake up with her.

about what i noticed with other couples :

I always considered having sex outside a relationship a very " extreme " thing to do. Although i saw many couples from all over the world from all nations and all RELIGIONS living this swinger/cuckold/fetish lifestyle.
I just couldnt believe the masses of people who are into these things. Excuse my language but first i thought like " these people are just old, bored, and ugly and have nothing to lose " or " they are just rare sexual perverts , no sane people is really doing this " or " they are just doing it for money and get payed " or even most recent " people who do these extreme things got manipulated and brainwashed ".

I wish it was that easy to explain why people are into "extreme things" like " black cock only " or " cuckold looking for bulls for his wife "

but truth is it not that simple ...

actually many i have seen in many different boards have no intention of earning money at all ... many are still young and some are very highly attractive ! How can this be ? is this a mental dissorder to desire to share his wife ? is it natural ? who are these people who these things ? and why are they doing it ?

ive red so many articles and books about masochism and moral to understand it. I have seriously spend hundreds of hours researching and trying to understand how couples with ******* ... who are religious... and active members of society ... i have even stuied sociology to understand this human behaviour because i couldnt get over it that i am a part of this sexual extreme orientation.

Then i talked about it with my sister about it ... and her answere astonished me ... after all these researches and interviews the answere was all the time in front of my nose ... she said plain and simple : " some people just like naughty stuff. You cant argue over tastes. "

wow ! i felt stupid as hell ! she thought about it for 3 seconds and had a better explanation then me after studing for years this fenomena :)

i apologize for my bad grammar, english is my third language and im still practicing :)

i would like to know what you think about that answere

Attachments

• betty taube.jpg
    betty taube.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 24
Then i talked about it with my sister about it ... and her answere astonished me ... after all these researches and interviews the answere was all the time in front of my nose ... she said plain and simple : " some people just like naughty stuff. You cant argue over tastes. "

wow ! i felt stupid as hell ! she thought about it for 3 seconds and had a better explanation then me after studing for years this fenomena :)

i apologize for my bad grammar, english is my third language and im still practicing :)

i would like to know what you think about that answere

I am not sure it is quite that simple, that it would describe everyone's reason for the BBC hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. From my cuck hubby's perspective, he loves submission, and in his teens, his favorite sexual fantasy was to be a bisexual sex slave to a couple. My fantasies were different and I believe complimentary to his...as a teen my favorite fantasies were gang-bangs and being a slut for men. However, I was too shy to ever pursue this. When we met, we clicked immediately, and we were very comfortable talking about everything. I started having other men while we were engaged. Keep in mind, we did not know the term cuckolding, we just both loved the sexual play. I went black for two reasons: I rarely orgasmed with the white men; black men give me multiple squirting orgasms every time. For me (and cuck too) black men are much sexier.

The epiphany for me was realizing that what I thought were orgasms before were not quite as intense and frequent as what I was experiencing with black men. I mean I was feeling the tickle hours and days later just thinking about them. Black men were more attentive and determined to please and satisfy me over and over pretty generally. It was like they appreciated the opportunity way more than usual. And the exotic nature also added a lot.

So true!!! I feel the same way, what I thought were orgasms, pale in comparison to the intense pleasure black men provide.

Until I had sex with a black man, I never felt as valued as I do now. And I never wanted a man as much as I do when I am with a black man. I want to feel everything. I do everything I can to give back for all they give me. The first time I had sex with a black man, I felt closer to God than at any other time in my life. I felt that I had finally found my purpose in life. And I finally understood what sex is supposed to be like. I found that I lose myself when I have sex with black men. I can't control much in my life, but when I have sex with black men, I feel that God is in control and I let him drive.

I can't speak for all women but, I can say, for me, that having sex with black men has opened my eyes to the true meaning of life, and what God intended for me.

Until I had sex with a black man, I never felt as valued as I do now. And I never wanted a man as much as I do when I am with a black man. I want to feel everything. I do everything I can to give back for all they give me. The first time I had sex with a black man, I felt closer to God than at any other time in my life. I felt that I had finally found my purpose in life. And I finally understood what sex is supposed to be like. I found that I lose myself when I have sex with black men. I can't control much in my life, but when I have sex with black men, I feel that God is in control and I let him drive.

I can't speak for all women but, I can say, for me, that having sex with black men has opened my eyes to the true meaning of life, and what God intended for me.
Amen to that !

Amazing babe

Back