Some pics of me enjoying black cock!

Well, pipelayer, since I live in Australia, I'm probably closer to you when you are deployed than when you're back in Texas! Ever get to Australia?

We live in Perth, and havent yet met anyone who is not on the site, as you know, Perth residents are few and far between...
Your pictures are fantastic... Would love to chat with you, you guys are a long way ahead of us, and judging from your pics, very good at what you do : )
ardri99@hotmail.com
Add us?

Well, pipelayer, since I live in Australia, I'm probably closer to you when you are deployed than when you're back in Texas! Ever get to Australia?
Hi there girl I'm Andy I'm from Fremantle and Iffound your profile on the website blacktowhite.net, I'm looking for tight white ladies like yourself for hot long hard fuck sessions. I'm very broadminded and have an insatiable appetite for white pussy. Ieenjoy getting together with couples single ladies and groups. I'm 35 fit build good looks and very adventurous. Message me on 0410624563 if you are interested cheers Andy.

Hi there girl I'm Andy I'm from Fremantle and Iffound your profile on the website blacktowhite.net, I'm looking for tight white ladies like yourself for hot long hard fuck sessions. I'm very broadminded and have an insatiable appetite for white pussy. Ieenjoy getting together with couples single ladies and groups. I'm 35 fit build good looks and very adventurous. Message me on 0410624563 if you are interested cheers Andy.

Hi Andy do you have any pics hun ??

Back