some pic to jack off to white bois

Discussion in 'Photoshopped, Captions, Tribute Pictures' started by ldsjlt, Jan 11, 2012.

1. ldsjlt

ldsjlt Member

blackmen humiliation white men pleasure thanks for helping us make a family.jpg used_whore.jpg yes to our black master house.jpg pink bio panty pull down.jpg 254.jpg as any black women have the right to do since white me can handle them.jpg humiliation for all white husband.jpg just the way it should be.jpg master takes what he wants from the hole family now he owns them.jpg

raykink, unkut stud, cucky and 11 others like this.
  2. ldsjlt

ldsjlt Member

here some more breed on her honeymoon by a real man.jpg great caption.jpg just to hot.jpg no white husband should mind raising black babies.jpg yes tell u mommy the true.jpg yes i wish my wife could win this award.JPG

raykink, chocobo, paulj93 and 9 others like this.
  3. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Damn. That's great. The passionite kiss during ntercourse is the most convincing way to their serious

raykink likes this.
  4. ldsjlt

ldsjlt Member

thank you sir. i see you and your boys have them three young white girls are they sisters

raykink likes this.
  5. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
  6. stallion

stallion Active Member

US
    no but I will real you...

7. i LOVE YOUR PICS, I ont think I could say no

hotcouple1984 likes this.
  8. opps i posted onj the thread a pic of me and wrote to you

hotcouple1984 likes this.
  9. mac5489

mac5489 Well-Known Member

raykink and Sabrina like this.
  10. Corey rhodes

Corey rhodes Member

Can you photo shop my pictures please?(; jus like those

11. Corey rhodes

Corey rhodes Member

12. tiney1

tiney1 Member

After informing me that she was taking a black boyfrinend, my wife went on her first date. A kiss in the club led to making out in our car, which led to him holding her legs open and inserting his huge cock inside her wet and eager pussy. After a few minutes of wild thrusting his condom was ripped to sheds. My wife begged him not to stop and ended up taking the first couple of his jets of cum inside before he pulled outand sprayed all over her body. She said that it felt so intensely good she didn't care if she received his baby. A few days later it was clear that she was not pregnant and she immediately scheduled to have her tubes tied. She knew the power hed had over her and that she would not resist having him empty his potent, thick cum inside her.

raykink likes this.
  13. chocobo

chocobo Well-Known Member Gold Member