Some asshole posted my pic on here

Hi, I'm the blonde on the front page some asshole posted my pic on here can someone help me get it off

Poster Alice
February 22, 2014
I just love Big Black Cocks

Only guys I have ever really been attracted to are black guys. I haven't tried yet but I can't wait to try. Tell me what you guys think? Do you think I have what it takes to be a BBC whore?

that is the one that is my pic and I want it to come down can someone help me I didn't put it up there some asshole did

It's actually not funny at all jason londoners and i know the irony that this is going to carry becuase of what i have posted but its reasons like this that ppl do not like to post pictures of themselves you get upset when you think you are entitled to get them but this exact reason is proof that in the wrong hands it can cause a lot of trouble

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Chill out, I think the painters are scheduled to be here on Wednesday of next week doing some remodeling ... they'll probably paint over it.

gif_painters.gif Mac :)

Hi, I'm the blonde on the front page some asshole posted my pic on here can someone help me get it off

Poster Alice
February 22, 2014
I just love Big Black Cocks

Only guys I have ever really been attracted to are black guys. I haven't tried yet but I can't wait to try. Tell me what you guys think? Do you think I have what it takes to be a BBC whore?

that is the one that is my pic and I want it to come down can someone help me I didn't put it up there some asshole did

I know that was wrong whoever done that but I got a question.. Do you even like black guys?

Not long ago my pics were posted by a couple who got pissed at me and there were serious consequences and from then on don't post pics and am careful who I send them to. I wait several months or longer b4 I send out anything.

nothinguc

Gold Member
From
VA, US
I see a lot of pics on here of white girls with no BBC in the pic that can be found on other sites. I often wonder if those girls have any idea or if they even are into black guys. I can see where some guys probably post pics they get from anywhere on here.