Soft humillation?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
I've never wished humiliate my husband in front of my ex black boyfriend when we had sex. I know it is something that a lot of husbands enjoy but I preferred have good times together.
Despite it was not my intention, I humiliated him a little the second time my ex and me had sex in our house. The first time It was due my extreme excitation.
My hubby and me had given my ex a good blowjob and he was super-excited, with his cock as hard as steel bar. We went over our bed and they sucked my nipples and massaged my clitoris during some minutes. When I was close to cum Axel spread my legs and started to rub my pussy with his cock. I told my husband to take a seat over a chair because Axel was going to penetrated me. He obeyed me and we started to fuck in missionary.
My husband stayed over the chair some minutes until I wrapped my legs around my ex black boyfriend's body to feel his cock even deeper. Then, my hubby came over us and licked my crossed soles. I had not problems with that, but his tongue was distracting me, so during a reflex act, I kicked his face saying "Stay right there!".
He came back to the chair in the bottom of bed. Axel's bare soles were near my hubbie's face so he sucked his toes during the rest of our fuck.
The second humiliation was due that I was really emaciated. We had been fucking all the night and my hubby wished Axel and me fuck standing by behind (I've posted about it a lot of times). I cummed several times during the couple, but when Axel cummed at last, he had go to bed. He was tired. It had been a savage fuck. I walked over my hubby and placed my feet over his face again, pushing him over the floor with a soft kick. He stayed lay right there and I sat over his face, presenting him my filled pussy. He enjoyed a lot cleaning it during long time. After that we went to bed to rest.

13.jpg

I've never wished humiliate my husband in front of my ex black boyfriend when we had sex. I know it is something that a lot of husbands enjoy but I preferred have good times together.
Despite it was not my intention, I humiliated him a little the second time my ex and me had sex in our house. The first time It was due my extreme excitation.
My hubby and me had given my ex a good blowjob and he was super-excited, with his cock as hard as steel bar. We went over our bed and they sucked my nipples and massaged my clitoris during some minutes. When I was close to cum Axel spread my legs and started to rub my pussy with his cock. I told my husband to take a seat over a chair because Axel was going to penetrated me. He obeyed me and we started to fuck in missionary.
My husband stayed over the chair some minutes until I wrapped my legs around my ex black boyfriend's body to feel his cock even deeper. Then, my hubby came over us and licked my crossed soles. I had not problems with that, but his tongue was distracting me, so during a reflex act, I kicked his face saying "Stay right there!".
He came back to the chair in the bottom of bed. Axel's bare soles were near my hubbie's face so he sucked his toes during the rest of our fuck.
The second humiliation was due that I was really emaciated. We had been fucking all the night and my hubby wished Axel and me fuck standing by behind (I've posted about it a lot of times). I cummed several times during the couple, but when Axel cummed at last, he had go to bed. He was tired. It had been a savage fuck. I walked over my hubby and placed my feet over his face again, pushing him over the floor with a soft kick. He stayed lay right there and I sat over his face, presenting him my filled pussy. He enjoyed a lot cleaning it during long time. After that we went to bed to rest.

that's amazing. Good work.

Back