soccer mom who has a secret

BBCadmirer

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VT, US
3 children, married and down to earth except I have this fantasy of being swooped up by a tall endowed black man and used all night. In my dreams its is a one night thing... maybe a business trip... maybe an encounter at a sleazy hotel.

I have had sex with several black men in my college years but nothing since marriage and 3 children.

I dream and fantasize. Will it ever happen? maybe... I'm here and going to post some pictures because strangely it turns me on.

I am a bbw and kind of shy about my body... Ive been told by a black coworker that he loves my large butt. (if he only knew my secret desire). I have always had a large butt even when I was at a lower weight.

I took these pictures while flirting online with a local guy. He wanted to meet bad... but I just never felt safe enough and chickened out.

Last edited:
Thank you although I am not officially looking or going to reveal my location...... yet ;) In fact I dont really want to reveal my location although I do travel on business in the US. Maybe meet somebody in the hotel bar... few drinks.... and see where it goes...

In all honesty that's the best way to do it. Maybe the vibe will be right and that luscious body will get touched up. I'd ******* with you, but only to seduce you for a night. Yes indeed, lol.

I would like to meet you and have a ******* and then see if we can have so fun. Let's chat and find out if we can make this happen.

I would like to meet you and have a ******* and then see if we can have so fun. Let's chat and find out if we can make this happen.

Your profile says you live in Arkansas and I live in Maine, and I don't know how comfortable I am with having somebody come all that way just to have sex..... but I will send you a face picture to get things going...... and lets see what happens.

Wow.... words can't describe the things I would like to do with you.

I am laying on my bed, husbands at work and ******* are asleep. I checking out your profile right now and getting a little tingle down there looking at how thick you are. All three of my children were cesarean and Im still tight, but as long as you take it slow... that would feel good ;)

Private chat and face picture for face picture.bintow.jpg

I am laying on my bed, husbands at work and ******* are asleep. I checking out your profile right now and getting a little tingle down there looking at how thick you are. All three of my children were cesarean and Im still tight, but as long as you take it slow... that would feel good ;)

Private chat and face picture for face picture.View attachment 219807
I love how you are built as well as that phat hairy pussy...that is so sexy to me!!!;)

3 children, married and down to earth except I have this fantasy of being swooped up by a tall endowed black man and used all night. In my dreams its is a one night thing... maybe a business trip... maybe an encounter at a sleazy hotel.

I have had sex with several black men in my college years but nothing since marriage and 3 children.

I dream and fantasize. Will it ever happen? maybe... I'm here and going to post some pictures because strangely it turns me on.

I am a bbw and kind of shy about my body... Ive been told by a black coworker that he loves my large butt. (if he only knew my secret desire). I have always had a large butt even when I was at a lower weight.

I took these pictures while flirting online with a local guy. He wanted to meet bad... but I just never felt safe enough and chickened out.

View attachment 216400View attachment 216399 View attachment 216393
You have a very awesome ass...I know what you crave and it is only a matter of time before you act on your impulses...you already know what it feels like to have a huge bbc deep inside of you & I know you want to feel that sensation once again...I'd love to be the one that gives it to you;)

wow nice ass

Not sure where to post pictures of my wife, so I guess I will put them here. I want her to get credit for them but it is me who is posting them as there is nothing more exciting then watching another guy fill your wife and I do take some pictures if I am not joining in. I actually joined in on this one but I will save those pictures for another post.

If you check out our pictures and post you will see we have children and because of this we have very,, very little time to play these days. Last Friday night the in laws decided at the last moment to take the children to some show and would bring them back the next day. We had the night free but not much time to arrange any group play with known people so we reached out. BBCadmirer came on here first to see if anybody could come over and although there were a lot of guys that wanted to chat...... when push came to shove nobody was local and it just was not happening. So we put an ad on craigslist. I don't recommend any woman ever put an ad up and arrange a meeting on craigslist unless you have a male friend (or 2 depending on how much of a slut you are :) help you and screen the guys. We did not have much lead time and craigslist is a good way to find local people fast, plus I was going to screen and chat with every guy first.

We got a ton of replies and I settled on a married guy (married equals safer) who seemed honest and straightforward.

He came over, we talked, and well... the rest is history. He was very comfortable with the scene and gave her a good hard fucking.

Before. I also have some video of her getting the ******* ready, and putting on her skin tight dress befor the hook-up but its in video form so I will have to get some screen captures and post them.
craiglisthookup.jpg

Started out with a condom:

craigslisthookup8.JPG

He was fucking her good and hard:

craigslist hookup 12resize.JPG

when the condom started bothering her do to her latex allergy. I thought she would just suck him to completion and was surprised when she slid him in bare back. I think he was surprised as well and he only lasted a few more minutes after that.

sliding onto his bare cock.

craigslisthookup5.JPG

craigslisthookup2.jpg

getting ready to blow:

craigslisthookup4.jpg

Pulling out after cumming.

craigslisthookup9.jpg

All in all it only took about 30 minutes but was super erotic. He was a complete stranger and was attracted to her, she was attracted to him, and he was not nervous and performed well. The condom breaking only added to it although I don't ever recommend bare.She came twice and I have more pictures of me helping out that I may post if you want to see them.

nice ass

Not sure where to post pictures of my wife, so I guess I will put them here. I want her to get credit for them but it is me who is posting them as there is nothing more exciting then watching another guy fill your wife and I do take some pictures if I am not joining in. I actually joined in on this one but I will save those pictures for another post.

If you check out our pictures and post you will see we have children and because of this we have very,, very little time to play these days. Last Friday night the in laws decided at the last moment to take the children to some show and would bring them back the next day. We had the night free but not much time to arrange any group play with known people so we reached out. BBCadmirer came on here first to see if anybody could come over and although there were a lot of guys that wanted to chat...... when push came to shove nobody was local and it just was not happening. So we put an ad on craigslist. I don't recommend any woman ever put an ad up and arrange a meeting on craigslist unless you have a male friend (or 2 depending on how much of a slut you are :) help you and screen the guys. We did not have much lead time and craigslist is a good way to find local people fast, plus I was going to screen and chat with every guy first.

We got a ton of replies and I settled on a married guy (married equals safer) who seemed honest and straightforward.

He came over, we talked, and well... the rest is history. He was very comfortable with the scene and gave her a good hard fucking.

Before. I also have some video of her getting the ******* ready, and putting on her skin tight dress befor the hook-up but its in video form so I will have to get some screen captures and post them.
View attachment 255194

Started out with a condom:

View attachment 255197

He was fucking her good and hard:

View attachment 255198

when the condom started bothering her do to her latex allergy. I thought she would just suck him to completion and was surprised when she slid him in bare back. I think he was surprised as well and he only lasted a few more minutes after that.

sliding onto his bare cock.

View attachment 255200

View attachment 255202

getting ready to blow:

View attachment 255203

Pulling out after cumming.

View attachment 255206

All in all it only took about 30 minutes but was super erotic. He was a complete stranger and was attracted to her, she was attracted to him, and he was not nervous and performed well. The condom breaking only added to it although I don't ever recommend bare.She came twice and I have more pictures of me helping out that I may post if you want to see them.

Hot as hell.

Back