soccer mom who has a secret

3 children, married and down to earth except I have this fantasy of being swooped up by a tall endowed black man and used all night. In my dreams its is a one night thing... maybe a business trip... maybe an encounter at a sleazy hotel.

I have had sex with several black men in my college years but nothing since marriage and 3 children.

I dream and fantasize. Will it ever happen? maybe... I'm here and going to post some pictures because strangely it turns me on.

I am a bbw and kind of shy about my body... Ive been told by a black coworker that he loves my large butt. (if he only knew my secret desire). I have always had a large butt even when I was at a lower weight.

I took these pictures while flirting online with a local guy. He wanted to meet bad... but I just never felt safe enough and chickened out.

View attachment 216400View attachment 216399 View attachment 216393
sweet fine lovable BOOTY :)

3 children, married and down to earth except I have this fantasy of being swooped up by a tall endowed black man and used all night. In my dreams its is a one night thing... maybe a business trip... maybe an encounter at a sleazy hotel.

I have had sex with several black men in my college years but nothing since marriage and 3 children.

I dream and fantasize. Will it ever happen? maybe... I'm here and going to post some pictures because strangely it turns me on.

I am a bbw and kind of shy about my body... Ive been told by a black coworker that he loves my large butt. (if he only knew my secret desire). I have always had a large butt even when I was at a lower weight.

I took these pictures while flirting online with a local guy. He wanted to meet bad... but I just never felt safe enough and chickened out.
dcp_1562-jpg.216399

Thick ass and thighs, decent ass to waist ratio, tramp stamp peeking out, and a married mom to boot. Your body was made for black cock and just the thought of coming up behind you in this picture, spreading your soft cheeks, lubing up and slowly sliding in. is giving me a raging hard on.

how about a face pic?

This is all you:

pcpic.jpg

Not sure where to post pictures of my wife, so I guess I will put them here. I want her to get credit for them but it is me who is posting them as there is nothing more exciting then watching another guy fill your wife and I do take some pictures if I am not joining in. I actually joined in on this one but I will save those pictures for another post.

If you check out our pictures and post you will see we have children and because of this we have very,, very little time to play these days. Last Friday night the in laws decided at the last moment to take the children to some show and would bring them back the next day. We had the night free but not much time to arrange any group play with known people so we reached out. BBCadmirer came on here first to see if anybody could come over and although there were a lot of guys that wanted to chat...... when push came to shove nobody was local and it just was not happening. So we put an ad on craigslist. I don't recommend any woman ever put an ad up and arrange a meeting on craigslist unless you have a male friend (or 2 depending on how much of a slut you are :) help you and screen the guys. We did not have much lead time and craigslist is a good way to find local people fast, plus I was going to screen and chat with every guy first.

We got a ton of replies and I settled on a married guy (married equals safer) who seemed honest and straightforward.

He came over, we talked, and well... the rest is history. He was very comfortable with the scene and gave her a good hard fucking.

Before. I also have some video of her getting the ******* ready, and putting on her skin tight dress befor the hook-up but its in video form so I will have to get some screen captures and post them.
View attachment 255194

Started out with a condom:

View attachment 255197

He was fucking her good and hard:

View attachment 255198

when the condom started bothering her do to her latex allergy. I thought she would just suck him to completion and was surprised when she slid him in bare back. I think he was surprised as well and he only lasted a few more minutes after that.

sliding onto his bare cock.

View attachment 255200

View attachment 255202

getting ready to blow:

View attachment 255203

Pulling out after cumming.

View attachment 255206

All in all it only took about 30 minutes but was super erotic. He was a complete stranger and was attracted to her, she was attracted to him, and he was not nervous and performed well. The condom breaking only added to it although I don't ever recommend bare.She came twice and I have more pictures of me helping out that I may post if you want to see them.
verry lucky

very nice ass thanks,more please.

Not sure where to post pictures of my wife, so I guess I will put them here. I want her to get credit for them but it is me who is posting them as there is nothing more exciting then watching another guy fill your wife and I do take some pictures if I am not joining in. I actually joined in on this one but I will save those pictures for another post.

If you check out our pictures and post you will see we have children and because of this we have very,, very little time to play these days. Last Friday night the in laws decided at the last moment to take the children to some show and would bring them back the next day. We had the night free but not much time to arrange any group play with known people so we reached out. BBCadmirer came on here first to see if anybody could come over and although there were a lot of guys that wanted to chat...... when push came to shove nobody was local and it just was not happening. So we put an ad on craigslist. I don't recommend any woman ever put an ad up and arrange a meeting on craigslist unless you have a male friend (or 2 depending on how much of a slut you are :) help you and screen the guys. We did not have much lead time and craigslist is a good way to find local people fast, plus I was going to screen and chat with every guy first.

We got a ton of replies and I settled on a married guy (married equals safer) who seemed honest and straightforward.

He came over, we talked, and well... the rest is history. He was very comfortable with the scene and gave her a good hard fucking.

Before. I also have some video of her getting the ******* ready, and putting on her skin tight dress befor the hook-up but its in video form so I will have to get some screen captures and post them.
View attachment 255194

View attachment 255197

View attachment 255198

when the condom started bothering her do to her latex allergy. I thought she would just suck him to completion and was surprised when she slid him in bare back. I think he was surprised as well and he only lasted a few more minutes after that.

View attachment 255200

View attachment 255202

getting ready to blow:

View attachment 255203

View attachment 255206

All in all it only took about 30 minutes but was super erotic. He was a complete stranger and was attracted to her, she was attracted to him, and he was not nervous and performed well. The condom breaking only added to it although I don't ever recommend bare.She came twice and I have more pictures of me helping out that I may post if you want to see them.
2.png

View attachment 255194

View attachment 255197

View attachment 255198

View attachment 255200

View attachment 255202

getting ready to blow:

View attachment 255203

View attachment 255206

Wow! What a great post!

hummm very very hot more pics please.

Sorry I haven't been around much the past few months. A lot of guys have messaged me and I just have not had the time to message back. I am sorry and I feel bad. I do look at every message and if distance and time was not an issue, I would ride every single one of you.

I am updating my avatar from this:

View attachment 324085

To this:

View attachment 324086

I'm checking out our site and looking at a few members pictures.

I have chatted with a handful of members and had dates with 2 members. Hopefully more to come.

Mmm baby love what i see!!

Back