SOCCER MOM HAS A DARK SECRET

I've asked this a couple times, and never got an answer, but I'll ask again.

Why is it, in so many of these fuck pics, that the black guys wear socks when they fuck? Does anyone know? Think about it ... about a third of all B&W fuck pics you see the guy wearing his socks. I don't know of any white guys that wear their socks when they fuck.
Anyone? :)
Maybe they got ugly feet

I've asked this a couple times, and never got an answer, but I'll ask again.

Why is it, in so many of these fuck pics, that the black guys wear socks when they fuck? Does anyone know? Think about it ... about a third of all B&W fuck pics you see the guy wearing his socks. I don't know of any white guys that wear their socks when they fuck.
Anyone? :)

Intimacy issues! lol

"Wearing socks or any article of clothing during sex could represent a way of avoiding the intimacy of total nakedness, both physical and emotional, that is the difference between sex and making love," said Ian Kerner, author of a man's guide to pleasuring women.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/spi...cy-sex-experts-article-1.286075#ixzz33dZURHYD

The cuckold scenario is a niche BDSM fetish/role play anyways than a legit love triangle so there is going to obviously be a lack of REAL intimacy between the wife and the bull.

Intimacy issues! lol

"Wearing socks or any article of clothing during sex could represent a way of avoiding the intimacy of total nakedness, both physical and emotional, that is the difference between sex and making love," said Ian Kerner, author of a man's guide to pleasuring women.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/spi...cy-sex-experts-article-1.286075#ixzz33dZURHYD

The cuckold scenario is a niche BDSM fetish/role play anyways than a legit love triangle so there is going to obviously be a lack of REAL intimacy between the wife and the bull.
I'm not there to be intimate with a white wife or show her love, I'm there to beat the pussy up if she wants intimacy or love thats why the white husbands are there.

Back