SOCCER MOM HAS A DARK SECRET

I always disrobe completely but you don't need to remove your socks to fuck

Hi Torp ... I appreciate your comment, but that wasn't a question specific to you, unless you either did wear your socks or know why other black guys do. Its an observation a lot of people have made; I'm just opening asking the question, hopefully to get a response from some of those black guys who do wear their socks to fuck. Its a very noticeable thing ... just wondering why. Maybe its a "stylish" issue ... like baggy pants and wearing a ball cap backwards or something.

I've asked this a couple times, and never got an answer, but I'll ask again.

Why is it, in so many of these fuck pics, that the black guys wear socks when they fuck? Does anyone know? Think about it ... about a third of all B&W fuck pics you see the guy wearing his socks. I don't know of any white guys that wear their socks when they fuck.
Anyone? :)
keeps their feet warm lol it's true though when ever you see them always have on black soxs x x

Re: Black guys fucking with their socks on ... is the question!

I've asked this a couple times, and never got an answer, but I'll ask again.
Why is it, in so many of these fuck pics, that the black guys wear socks when they fuck? Does anyone know? Think about it ... about a third of all B&W fuck pics you see the guy wearing his socks. I don't know of any white guys that wear their socks when they fuck.
:)

A lot of white folks, here, have given their opinion, but this really IS a question that should be answered by the Black Guys that do fuck with their socks on OR know why other black guys do!

Any black guys care to answer? Since so many interracial fuck pics show this, it's just a question of curiosity, that's all ... please? Mac

Back