Wife finally said she's ready to be shared. Looking for someone in Socal that wants to take a turn on her. She said I could choose any guy I want. Let's make this happen. Bigger and more experienced the better. Want someone that will fuck her raw and stretch her more than she's ever had. Your choice on condoms but we are clean and she's on BC so not a must. Would love to see your cum dripping out of her sloppy cunt. PM us we could possibly meet this weekend. Let's turn her into a bbc slut for all you socal bbcs to use.

The other option is in Vegas or NYC we will be visiting both of those places in the next 2 months.
Hey whats up I'm in L.A. lets hook up?

Wife finally said she's ready to be shared. Looking for someone in Socal that wants to take a turn on her. She said I could choose any guy I want. Let's make this happen. Bigger and more experienced the better. Want someone that will fuck her raw and stretch her more than she's ever had. Your choice on condoms but we are clean and she's on BC so not a must. Would love to see your cum dripping out of her sloppy cunt. PM us we could possibly meet this weekend. Let's turn her into a bbc slut for all you socal bbcs to use.

The other option is in Vegas or NYC we will be visiting both of those places in the next 2 months.
If still offering I am interested

Where at in Socal?

Don’t forget about me bro

Back