SoCal Couple seeking Mature Bull[s]

good read. he is rare of his kind who wants to be cuckolded. way to go!
Its a shame that we are so far away. I would definitely give you guys a try.
Best of luck!

Last edited:
This is a cross-post: moderators, apologize if this is against the rules:

We are a couple based in SoCal.

Him: Black, hung, fit, intelligent. He is who you will be communicating with. If he thinks I would like you, then you'll talk to me directly.

Her: Pretty white redhead girlfriend is a real Queen of Spades and would enjoy something extra on the side.

Needs:
  • Black
  • Taller than 5'10.
  • Hung (girth more important than length -- he is 8-plus inches and very thick).
  • Sane, discreet, healthful
Inland Empire/LA area. You be able to host. Be a gentleman willing to buy her a ******* or smoke her out.

Prefer but not necessary a deal-breaker:
  1. Bi
  2. Into humiliation
  3. Experienced
  4. Older than 25 or very mature
He is interested in exploring his submissive side. Humiliation, cuckolding, insults, etc. She is slutty and loves being dominated. That's your white pussy, Daddy; hair-pulling; calling her a whore, slut, and a bitch; one-handed light *******; etc. She occasionally squirts and creams for the right man. Sucks dick like a champ.

It will likely be you're just a cock. But if you click all the right boxes, it will be ongoing and you two may have any relationship you both see fit.

She is late 20s, 5'8, curvy, highly sexual and talented.

We share everything, so be kinky but respectful.
Love the pic, LB right here

Checking out and talking to everyone. Don't trip if she ends up not selecting you or it takes weeks or even months. We'll verify if need be. She's picky because I already give her everything she needs; this is just a fantasy we want to help fulfill for the both of us. And we also lead busy lives, as I'm sure you all do as well. Thanks for the interest and compliments. :)

By the way, to her, a cock is just a cock until there's a cute face attached. Face is more important than cock!

Last edited:

Him: Black, hung, fit, intelligent. He is who you will be communicating with. If he thinks I would like you, then you'll talk to me directly.

Her: Pretty white redhead girlfriend is a real Queen of Spades and would enjoy something extra on the side.

Needs:
  • Black
  • Taller than 5'10.
  • Hung (girth more important than length -- he is 8-plus inches and very thick).
Inland Empire/LA area. You be able to host. Be a gentleman willing to buy her a ******* or smoke her out.

1. Bi
  2. Into humiliation
  3. Experienced
He is interested in exploring his submissive side. Humiliation, cuckolding, insults, etc. She is slutty and loves being dominated. That's your white pussy, Daddy; hair-pulling; calling her a whore, slut, and a bitch; one-handed light *******; etc. She occasionally squirts and creams for the right man. Sucks dick like a champ.

It will likely be you're just a cock. But if you click all the right boxes, it will be ongoing and you two may have any relationship you both see fit.

damn i wish i was closer

Needs:
  • Black
  • Taller than 5'10.

1. Bi
  2. Into humiliation
  3. Experienced

Very nice!!

Needs:
  • Black
  • Taller than 5'10.

1. Bi
  2. Into humiliation
  3. Experienced

i would love to get in that ass and pussy beautiful

Lots of BBC to talk to so be patient. We just got sick too. If you don't hear from us, well, it's like a job interview, lol. We're both picky, but respectful, so it's never anything personal.

What we've been toying is inviting 2-5 of the BBCs we like the most to a bar-type atmosphere. Give a heads up and give you guys an opportunity to meet and flirt with her yourself. Let the chemistry speak for itself.

http://imgur.com/gallery/SFMgKB4

Last edited:
Lots of BBC to talk to so be patient. We just got sick too. If you don't hear from us, well, it's like a job interview, lol. We're both picky, but respectful, so it's never anything personal.

What we've been toying is inviting 2-5 of the BBCs we like the most to a bar-type atmosphere. Give a heads up and give you guys an opportunity to meet and flirt with her yourself. Let the chemistry speak for itself.

http://imgur.com/gallery/SFMgKB4

Im in

Back