SoCal Couple seeking Mature Bull[s]

You guys really fall for this crap?

OP claimed there were no BBC, when BBC shows up they claim they have a bunch of crap going on which is why they can't make solid plans.

If this were a real couple the first thing they would have done is verified themselves.

I feel like we, as men, need to be more selective when choosing a couple. Sticking your tongues out like thirsty dogs only promotes all of the fake profiles on this site.

How about we only start responding to threads from verified members? If we did that, you'd see dozens of the fake profiles disappear from the site.

You guys really fall for this crap?

OP claimed there were no BBC, when BBC shows up they claim they have a bunch of crap going on which is why they can't make solid plans.

If this were a real couple the first thing they would have done is verified themselves.

I feel like we, as men, need to be more selective when choosing a couple. Sticking your tongues out like thirsty dogs only promotes all of the fake profiles on this site.

How about we only start responding to threads from verified members? If we did that, you'd see dozens of the fake profiles disappear from the site.

Bullshit.

The last BBC we talked to blew us off for over a week, and then tried to talk to us as if nothing happened.

We have standards. We also have all the power. We are very cautious who we let into our relationship, and even more patient and cautious in how much, and when, power we give a third, non-essential person.

We are a family. You are replaceable.

We have talked to and flirted with a number of Bulls from this site. If we stopped talking, that is because you didn't make the cut.

Period.

Bullshit.

The last BBC we talked to blew us off for over a week, and then tried to talk to us as if nothing happened.

We have standards. We also have all the power. We are very cautious who we let into our relationship, and even more patient and cautious in how much, and when, power we give a third, non-essential person.

We are a family. You are replaceable.

We have talked to and flirted with a number of Bulls from this site. If we stopped talking, that is because you didn't make the cut.

Period.

I won't hold my breath for you to simply verify yourselves.

I never applied so whether I make the cut or not is irrelevant.

I understand you enjoy getting attention on here from desperate men so I'll let you carry on.

I understand you enjoy getting attention on here from desperate men so I'll let you carry on.
Oh damn i need to.get verified for sure

Your ego can't admit you were wrong.

We don't care what you think we should, or would, do.

We have nothing more to prove to you, so welcome to our ignore list.

The only way you're going to prove me wrong is when I see a "real person" banner next to your name, which of course will never happen.

Checking out and talking to everyone. Don't trip if she ends up not selecting you or it takes weeks or even months. We'll verify if need be. She's picky because I already give her everything she needs; this is just a fantasy we want to help fulfill for the both of us. And we also lead busy lives, as I'm sure you all do as well. Thanks for the interest and compliments. :)

By the way, to her, a cock is just a cock until there's a cute face attached. Face is more important than cock!
That's cool guys she seems cool and very intellectual and intelligent hope it works out well for you guys a lot of dumbasses on this site as well as fakes...So good luck and be easy;)

Checking out and talking to everyone. Don't trip if she ends up not selecting you or it takes weeks or even months. We'll verify if need be. She's picky because I already give her everything she needs; this is just a fantasy we want to help fulfill for the both of us. And we also lead busy lives, as I'm sure you all do as well. Thanks for the interest and compliments. :)

By the way, to her, a cock is just a cock until there's a cute face attached. Face is more important than cock!
That's cool guys she seems cool and very intellectual and intelligent hope it works out well for you guys a lot of dumbasses on this site as well as fakes...So good luck and be easy;)

Back