SoCal Couple seeking Mature Bull[s]

Low_Key

Couple
We are a couple based in SoCal.

Him: Black, hung, fit, intelligent. He is who you will be communicating with. If he thinks I would like you, then you'll talk to me directly.

Her: Pretty white redhead girlfriend is a real Queen of Spades and would enjoy something extra on the side.

Needs:
  • Black
  • Taller than 5'10.
  • Hung (girth more important than length -- he is 8-plus inches and very thick).
  • Sane, discreet, healthful
Inland Empire/LA area. You be able to host. Be a gentleman willing to buy her a ******* or smoke her out.

Prefer but not necessary a deal-breaker:
  1. Bi
  2. Into humiliation
  3. Experienced
  4. Older than 25 or otherwise very mature for their age
He is interested in exploring his submissive side. Humiliation, cuckolding, insults, etc. She is slutty and loves being dominated. That's your white pussy, Daddy; hair-pulling; calling her a whore, slut, and a bitch; one-handed light *******; etc. She occasionally squirts and creams for the right man. Sucks dick like a champ.

It will likely be you're just a cock. But if you click all the right boxes, it will be ongoing and you two may have any relationship you both see fit.

She is late 20s, 5'8, curvy, highly sexual and talented.

We share everything, so be kinky but respectful.

Attachments

• Ass and Puss.jpg
    Ass and Puss.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 71
  • FullSizeRender(5).jpg
    FullSizeRender(5).jpg
    105 KB · Views: 81
  • Puss 2.jpg
    Puss 2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 66
  • FullSizeRender(4).jpg
    FullSizeRender(4).jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Boobs.jpg
    Boobs.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2103.JPG
    IMG_2103.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
We are a couple based in SoCal.

Him: Black, hung, fit, intelligent. He is who you will be communicating with. If he thinks I would like you, then you'll talk to me directly.

Her: Pretty white redhead girlfriend is a real Queen of Spades and would enjoy something extra on the side.

Needs:
  • Black
  • Taller than 5'10.
  • Hung (girth more important than length -- he is 8-plus inches and very thick).
  • Sane, discreet, healthful
Inland Empire/LA area. You be able to host. Be a gentleman willing to buy her a ******* or smoke her out.

Prefer but not necessary a deal-breaker:
  1. Bi
  2. Into humiliation
  3. Experienced
  4. Older than 25 or otherwise very mature for their age
He is interested in exploring his submissive side. Humiliation, cuckolding, insults, etc. She is slutty and loves being dominated. That's your white pussy, Daddy; hair-pulling; calling her a whore, slut, and a bitch; one-handed light *******; etc. She occasionally squirts and creams for the right man. Sucks dick like a champ.

It will likely be you're just a cock. But if you click all the right boxes, it will be ongoing and you two may have any relationship you both see fit.

She is late 20s, 5'8, curvy, highly sexual and talented.

We share everything, so be kinky but respectful.
hi..welcome!

Back