So who has, or had, this issue?

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Ok so one minute hubby is all for me having a BBC, the next minute, witch coincides with an orgasm, he isn't so enthusiastic about it. Does anyone here have, or had the same problem with their significant other.

I would never cheat on him but I get these confusing signals all the time? I have told him I would do it, but in real life, I don't think he would be able to handle it. So in the meantime I patiently wait. I just wish I could help him make up his mind. Comments, or suggestions from the other ladies here are appreciated.

I think thats true syscom3. I think he believes I may like it too much. Seriously I have had several huge cocks in my life as I was quite the little go getter in my teens, up until I was about 23. I have had some just as big as the ones we see here everyday, only they were white. If he had worked me up for nothing but huge hung white guys, I would be the same as I am now. I am ready ONLY if he wants it. If not I will be totally happy with what I have now. I don't think he believes that.

Honest communication is key for any relationship. Getting hubby to delay his orgasm for a few days will be key for getting him on board with everything.
He did that the evening we had a black guy over to our home. I wore a short skirt and no panties with a little strapless top with no bra. He sat across from my husband and I and I was honestly scared to death lol. He even pulled it out for me and it was rather large. My husband told me to play with it if I wanted to but I just wasn't sure. We talked some more but I made it clear I wasn't ready yet and everyone respected my thoughts. He stayed awhile longer and as soon as he left I was SO WET. I sat down and my husband started playing with me and I had an intense orgasm in less than a minute. Wet the couch pretty good. So he was ready that night. Since I told him I was ready its been kinda strange. He still talks about meeting that guy again, but as soon as he cums its like the switch gets turned OFF. Sometimes I just laugh at him.....

This is very common. Once he comes, all his fears, insecurities etc. arise without the arousal. Try not letting him cum for a while, maybe try chastity.
Chasity won't work in our case. I love to have sex so whenever he wants it, he gets it. Always been that way. Im not turning down any cock, nor prolonging the act either....;)

It's like that with most guys. I suggest talking about it, comfort him, tell him you won't leave then deny him an orgasm for a few days (best with a chastity device). He'll be so horny he'll go for anything.

If not chastity then just a bit of tease and denial for a day or two.
If I do that, he will know somethings up, and that would ******* the entire thing for him. He is the one in control as far as our sexual situation is concerned. I know him pretty well by now. He is the opposite of a cuckold. He is all about being the director of our little scene. Whatever that scene might end up being.

If your husband isn't ready for it, don't do it. He must come to his own conclusion on whether to proceed or not.

To go without the man prepared for the emotions that will hit him, is like a rudderless ship adrift in a storm in schoal waters.

In other wards, dangerous.

Its just not worth it.
I totally agree. I wish I could help him understand its nothing but a FUCK to me. I LOVE HIM! He can be frustrating at times, then again most men are.;)

I totally agree. I wish I could help him understand its nothing but a FUCK to me. I LOVE HIM! He can be frustrating at times, then again most men are.;)
Theres a reason nearly all social groups on this planet frown on married people having sex with people not their spouse.

Youre dealing with the basic human emotions of sexual pleasure and love.

Once the forbidden fruit is sampled, with or without consent of the other; the mind can easily start to shift alligences and loyalties.

Some can do it. Many cant.

I do not think you want to find out that your hubby cannot handle it. Wait until he is fully prepared. Mentally and spiritually.

Many times fantasies should remain that.

Back