So, she is still sore!

Wifelovesbbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
my wife has had many different cocks of all shapes and sizes and all it takes ti make a woman sore is to chafe her. This is neither healthy or fun. One young guy fucked her so much one night she could not fuck for a week, I suspect that he was sending a message that my wife was fucking other men.

Beautiful images. She definitely enjoyed that cock. It's good to see a strong bull pounding a slim white woman. She should be glad she can still walk - if it was me, I would have made sure you had to carry her out of the room after I fucked her brains out. Nice!

So my wife got fucked by the biggest BBC she has EVER had on Friday night, and my god did she take all of it! It must have been around 11"!

We tried having sex last night but she is still too sore, she managed to still fuck me, but I knew she was sore.... I love it, such a turn on!

View media item 42241View media item 42240View media item 42239View media item 42238View media item 42237View media item 42236View media item 42398View media item 42397
Very sexy

my wife has had many different cocks of all shapes and sizes and all it takes ti make a woman sore is to chafe her. This is neither healthy or
fun. One young guy fucked her so much

one night she could not fuck for a week, I suspect that he was sending a message that my wife was fucking other men.
it sounds like you had a problem reaching ejaculation, experience never leaves you sore" keep your wife tight"

Back