So Question about travel

Beastheat

Male
From
IN, US
I seriously just got into a car wreck and my ride is fucking totaled So I want to know is it ok for a bull to ask for a ride from the sluts he's fucking

pic_IMHP-InMyHumbleOpinion.jpg
gif_Yellowball-eatingPopcorn.gif .....I'd think it would all depend on the real relationship you have with your so-called "sluts". If you wish to give the appearance like you're a "bull in control" then you simply state your situation and let the "sluts" volunteer to resolve it for you. If you've already impressed & overwhelmed them with your many soul power talents, they'll drop everything they're doing and come get you. In fact, I imagine they're calling you to see if you're "free for the night", right? To be asking them for a ride might give the appearance that you're just another leech looking for another "slut" to fuck ... and of course you are, but, you don't want to give them that appearance, do you? :p

Last edited:
View attachment 564829
View attachment 564826 .....I'd think it would all depend on the real relationship you have with your so-called "sluts". If you wish to give the appearance like you're a "bull in control" then you simply state your situation and let the "sluts" volunteer to resolve it for you. If you've already impressed & overwhelmed them with your many soul power talents, they'll drop everything they're doing and come get you. In fact, I imagine they're calling you to see if you're "free for the night", right? To be asking them for a ride might give the appearance that you're just another leech just looking for "sluts to fuck".... and of course, you are, but you don't want to give them that appearance, do you?
Hahaha.

The bond you have with your couple should totally withstand a gesture of need. If they say no, they're not really into you but into something they think you are. Your a human being

I have two lovers that I drive to for sex. One is an hour drive from my house, the other is a little over two hours from my house, but they are both worth the drive.

Back