So my man is not weird for wanting to share me?

fiancewantsbbc

gfnoface.jpg
When I first started dating my fiance, I was up front and told him that I had dated black men before.

I told him about one relationship that I had where I was dating two black guys at once and that they double teamed me from time to time.

He recently told me that he was turned on by that story. He told me that he wanted me to think of a fantasy and he would make it come to fruition. I told him that I sometimes fantasize about being gangbanged, thinking that he would freak out. He didn't , in fact he got excited and said he would make it happen.
I have never heard of this cuckold thing before. I couldn't understand why he would want to watch me get fucked by other guys.

He told me to get on this site and check our messages. I have to admit that I'm kind of excited now.
He also told me that he was going to find the guys and get them tested because he wants them to do me bareback and cum in me. I don't even let him do me bareback because I'm not on the pill. I brought that up with him. He didn't care. He said that I can take the "morning after pill" the next day.

Any wives on here got any advice as far as this lifestyle?

Confused yet turned on.

financewant ... Some guys (for example like me) like to watch their wife enjoying sex, reaching her orgasms, etc, without having to participate. By sitting on the sideline, a guy can observe a lot more details of what his wife is experiencing as she is being fucked. So, don't feel like you're "cheating" on him, when he's actually made the request. I do suggest you involve your fiance' in some manner, and he'll probably enjoy the activities for quite a while, and you'll be getting all the extra cock you ever dreamed.

Your comment regarding "not being on the pill" is concerning, however, and something you have got to address before you have sex with black men. I think I speak for guys, in general, when I say we don't like wearing condoms if possible. But black men hate 'em, especially when fucking white women. You may convince your black man to wear a condom, but some how, some way, he's going to find a way to get his cum inside you ... its just his drive and mission to accomplish that act. So, you've got to decide how both you and your fiance' are going to react/handle a black baby pregnancy. Think it all the way through ... not only how its going to impact your relationship, but how it's going to impact the families on both side (your parents & siblings and his parents & siblings). Would you consider an abortion? Or, would you carry the baby to term and give out to adoption? Would you both be responsible parents and raise the baby? Regardless of the circumstance of conception, that baby is human and has all the rights of living a life that you do. What if you had been a baby conceived this way ... what decision would you have preferred your parents to have made or not made?

I hope you'll make the right choice here, if you fulfill your fantasy, and get on birth control or get your tubes tied until you're ready for a family. Mac ;)

Last edited:
I think it is an ultimate act of love a man can do for his wife when he lets her have sexual pleasure that he cannot provide. He is showing that he can in reality be the bigger man by admitting you need more then he can give and letting you get it. as for no pill....it is fun to play but life has a way of surprising you when you aren't looking for it. be careful.

Tiff

I would test him out first, perhaps go out one night and tell him the next day that you gave a black guy a blowjob and youve got pics to show him. Then watch his first reaction, if hes really excited you know he means it and is genuine, if he gets upset you know its just fantasy. You may want to write down somewhere that it is only a test so you dont have a falling out.
If you do start, you might want to speak to a couple of genuine black guys on here and possibly meet up or at least by yahoo messenger.
Finally do go on the pill as you probably will end up having bareback at some point.
Good luck and let us know how you get on X

I was 42 years old when my husband started talking to me about sex with black guys, I was shocked at first, but after a few months he talked me into it. God, best thing that has ever happened to me. I have met many young black guys who love the mature ladies :inlove:

One thing I would encourage any couple to do is to consider this activity a form of "swinging", not cuckolding. There's a major difference, as swinging monitors/addresses the husband's responses to his wife's outside sexual activities, cuckolding does not ... it focuses more on just the wife's sexual enjoyment. My point being that cuckolding tends to put more stress on the relationship, as the cucked husband can often find himself left out to some extent due to his wife's distracted attention to other men. The two of you should want this to be a "added stimulation" to your own relationship. If its causing sensitivities to either party, problems arise.

My wife & I have tried several forms of swinging in our 19 years together and found we mostly enjoy the 3-somes more. And though most of our 3-somes have been MMFs, she's not totally adverse to us having a FFMs when the situation is right. By having an occasional FFM, it tends to remind the ladies to the sensitivity to the whole swing scene. :) Mac

Last edited:
When I first started dating my fiance, I was up front and told him that I had dated black men before.

I told him about one relationship that I had where I was dating two black guys at once and that they double teamed me from time to time.

He recently told me that he was turned on by that story. He told me that he wanted me to think of a fantasy and he would make it come to fruition. I told him that I sometimes fantasize about being gangbanged, thinking that he would freak out. He didn't , in fact he got excited and said he would make it happen.
I have never heard of this cuckold thing before. I couldn't understand why he would want to watch me get fucked by other guys.

He told me to get on this site and check our messages. I have to admit that I'm kind of excited now.
He also told me that he was going to find the guys and get them tested because he wants them to do me bareback and cum in me. I don't even let him do me bareback because I'm not on the pill. I brought that up with him. He didn't care. He said that I can take the "morning after pill" the next day.

Confused yet turned on.
You mans desire to share you with a black lover and allow him to cum in you is understandable but.
One step at a time , consider your own wants because all though you may be up for the sex you may not be up for the pregnancy if you dont take the pill .
Go on a prescribed contraceptive pill and i dont mean the morning after pill . See how you feel about the life style first without the risk .
Don't be pushed , remember its about you .

View attachment 315376

Confused yet turned on.

This thread violates #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules for a "request" thread. Please review the Rules, then make a contribution to an existing thread or remove the three threads you have created. Thanks for your cooperation!

View attachment 315376

Confused yet turned on.
Image violates #4 of the Site's Forum Rules, pleas review Rules & remove image. Thanks for your cooperation!

Get tested before u do that, seriously. And, let them keep testing themselves. And, test yourself too. You only live once, and you will regret the things you dont try. But, life is too short as it is, no need to risk shortening it, or lowering the quality of it :) That said, no condoms is a beautiful, natural thing, and should be tried if you want it!

Back