SO MUCH FOR THE "SMALL WHITE COCK" THEORY ...

When I was first searching for BBC stuff, I ran across a site which said that studies had determined that the penises of black men were only the tiniest (!) bit larger than than those of white me, on average. Asians were significantly smaller, though - there is a general correlation between height and penis length, though it doesn't always hold for individuals.

However, I also read that some black men have large or very thick penises, due to medical conditions. It could be that there are more of the rare really big black cocks than white cocks, even though for most average men the size difference is insignificant between the races. Does anyone know anything more about this?

:blackheart: Lanie

When I was first searching for BBC stuff, I ran across a site which said that studies had determined that the penises of black men were only the tiniest (!) bit larger than than those of white me, on average. Asians were significantly smaller, though - there is a general correlation between height and penis length, though it doesn't always hold for individuals.

However, I also read that some black men have large or very thick penises, due to medical conditions. It could be that there are more of the rare really big black cocks than white cocks, even though for most average men the size difference is insignificant between the races. Does anyone know anything more about this?

:blackheart: Lanie

Well, I don't know about that, but I've never seen (in person) a white cock bigger than mine... And I'm a mix between black and Hispanic. Black cocks are bigger, or at least that's what I think.

Back