So I wonder if the girls at work know.....

MWC4BLK

Yesterday one of the girls that my wife works with told her she's dressed like a slut, my wife just smiled at her and said thank-you and left it at that. She dresses sexy when she's hoping to pick up another black guy, wonder if they're noticing that she's a black cock slut??? I hope so!

Yesterday one of the girls that my wife works with told her she's dressed like a slut, my wife just smiled at her and said thank-you and left it at that. She dresses sexy when she's hoping to pick up another black guy, wonder if they're noticing that she's a black cock slut??? I hope so!

From a black man´s point of view, this is a great compliment for your wife. :)

i think its great that your wife is dressing slutty and letting black men check out what she's got. i think the woman that told her that is just jealous because your wife probably looks really hot. i would also suggest that this other woman needs to wear a short skirt with no panties, so black men can check her out also. once this happens, this woman will not feel so uptight. she probably just needs for a black man to fuck her, and then she will feel a lot better.

Back