So Hot!

yeah. Tammy. And he's hung like a horse. It makes a clear statement that lovely whitegirls whats he man to be 100 % african without any whitemans characteristics. Pics like these can help young whitegirls make up thier minds if their thinking of putting out for a black dude

Yeah,I wonder why the term " Bull" is used To describe black men. I don't use it,and I honestly don't like it much. The image of the "Black Stallion" or "Stud" all sleek and black with that nice cock hanging low is a much better image if we must use ******* imagery to describe men.

awesome couple. they compliment eachother great. I bet the fucked like animals followihg their photo shoot.

Don't you know it! It's got to be hard to have all that good sex in front of you and have to move around and change positions so somebody can get their pictures,but I suppose there are much worse jobs to have.lol!

Yeah,I wonder why the term " Bull" is used To describe black men. I don't use it,and I honestly don't like it much. The image of the "Black Stallion" or "Stud" all sleek and black with that nice cock hanging low is a much better image if we must use ******* imagery to describe men.

I actually prefer the term "Bull"...maybe because I'm a Taurus...who knows, but it really does describe us well;-)

Back