So do black men really have much larger size cocks?

What are your experiences with penis sizes and race?

• White and black men's penis size is about the same.

Votes: 168 31.1%
  • Most black men are 8" or larger.

Votes: 298 55.1%
  • Most white men are under 8".

Votes: 151 27.9%

• Total voters

rickal66

Male
Gold Member
One very experienced woman I chatted with online about dick size, white versus black, said white guys ranged from 5 to 8" and black guys ranged from 8" to 11". But when I try to find any real info online it says on average blacks are only slightly larger than white guys. I think there may be a selection bias when it comes to female and swinger experiences. Most women & couples that seek out black men for sex want a larger man and ask for it. Hell I'm discourged from responding to alot of ads because they always ask for at least 8". Black men with smaller penises may just be way under represented in this demographic (swingers) because of this selection bias.

So what has your experience been ladies black vs. white penis size?
What has been the numbers of each race you have had sex with,
maybe a rough esimate of the % of white, black men.

Ahem *puts on professional glasses*. If its one thing you have to understand, the social demographic of our society has painted black males as having siginificantly larger penises. In some cases, this is true, but a something so widespread does not lie. Asians on average have smaller penis ranges than whites, who in turn have smaller ranges than blacks. Then you have to take in turn the people interviewed, and the averages made. A researcher could easily have taken 50 black men who range from 6 inches to 8 inches (the longer length would be in the minority) while excluding men with larger sizes. Not all black men have huge dicks, some even have tiny ones, but we do have higher percentages of men with larger dicks. So for a guesstimate for all the men on the earth, the average black guy would be 6 1/2, while the average white guy would be 6.

I don't care much about penis sizes, and I don't like it whenever a white woman/couple asks me how big I am. I feel people who wake up every morning measuring their pricks with a ruler are people who've got insecurity issues. The hell would I want to be doing that for.

Chris Rock once said: "Only a woman can tell if a guy's got a big dick or not! Once she holds him in her hand, from the first second, she could tell!" I tend to agree with that.

Ahem *puts on professional glasses*. If its one thing you have to understand, the social demographic of our society has painted black males as having siginificantly larger penises. In some cases, this is true, but a something so widespread does not lie. Asians on average have smaller penis ranges than whites, who in turn have smaller ranges than blacks. Then you have to take in turn the people interviewed, and the averages made. A researcher could easily have taken 50 black men who range from 6 inches to 8 inches (the longer length would be in the minority) while excluding men with larger sizes. Not all black men have huge dicks, some even have tiny ones, but we do have higher percentages of men with larger dicks. So for a guesstimate for all the men on the earth, the average black guy would be 6 1/2, while the average white guy would be 6.

Wow! The things you can learn on this site. I'd say based on my experience that the average difference between white and black men is closer to 2",but maybe I 've just been lucky. I feel lucky!

I don't care much about penis sizes, and I don't like it whenever a white woman/couple asks me how big I am. I feel people who wake up every morning measuring their pricks with a ruler are people who've got insecurity issues. The hell would I want to be doing that for.

Chris Rock once said: "Only a woman can tell if a guy's got a big dick or not! Once she holds him in her hand, from the first second, she could tell!" I tend to agree with that.
I agree with both of you Dsoul.

maybe the adverage bbc is only slightly bigger than us whiteguys whenever you see a hot looking whitegirl with a black stud you can bet he's in the 8+ range. White girls that have their choice of lovers most time will pick that black athletic chiseled stud with well developed tools.

It's not just the size. Most of the black men I have been with have been average. 6-7 inches. They are bigger, stronger, they fuck harder. They aren't worried about my feelings, they aren't in touch with their feminine side. They don't care about respecting me. They use me for their pleasure. I am nothing to them but an object for their lust and aggression. If I could find a white guy who could fuck me like that then I would let him. But after 10 years of fucking whites and never feeling that...feeling, that breathless, confused, drained, and yet satisfied feeling, I gave up.

That being said, the men who fuck me like that make shitty husbands and providers. So, I guess in a sense, I use them too.

Bingo ... ditto ... and all that.

Pretty much sums it up the dilemma. Do women want a lousy fuck that makes a great life partner or a shitty provider that ignites that fire deep down below?

Or, are they brave enough to say, "I want it all!" ?? Hence, sites like this one facilitating a bit of long overdue social engineering. Actually, I'd say bringing it out into the open cause the reality is it's been going on since the beginning of time.

I'm White Male and I have hard,thick,big white cock too like black cocks of any Black Male in this site & forum.The truth is White Males and Black Males have very simmilar cocks and they are different only by color,shape and angle of erection.Whites & Blacks are most closest,similiar and hot breeds humans,we all have very close even same nature,instincts and minds than any other human breeds.This is reason any white & black males and females to like so much one others and want to fuck together.I fuck with black females and pleasure for us is so hot,mad and drive us to fuck with hours.Any of this black girls was been totally satisfyted by me & my white cock who full up to end their hot cunts.They have black boyfriends and fuck with them too and tell me I give them hot pleasure too and my cock is very hard and serves their pussys very well. I like much to fuck and lick with black females,they excite me much by same way how white females excite you black males.Black males,I think you are hear the words by white girls:fuck me harder,fuck my white pussy black bull,fuck me so hot.I hear the words:fuck ma pussy,harder my white rider,yeah white fucker,fuck deep my black cunt from black females.I respect you black males and I very like you like our pretty,hot white females,fuck with them,fill up their wombs with black sperm and make them black sluts till I fuck your black hot females,burn their cunts with my hot,white cock and fill up black wombs with my white sperm.So nice and cool is whites and blacks to fuck together,sharing lust and pleasure and that way to mix & mess our sperms and eggs and all to turn in one breed

Back