• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So Close

Women, since you've been married, have you ever done this with another man?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I'd like to

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
The only realistic location was to his SUV parked near mine in a parking structure. We sat in the front seat and talked for a few minutes before deciding that the back seat offered more room to fool around. I boldly straddled his lap while we kissed. I was grinding my pelvis against his dick, which felt large. I kept thinking how juvenile it seemed to be making out in a car, yet slightly thrilling to be in a public place with a man who was not my husband. As things heated up in the back seat, The black stud and I traded places, so I was on the bottom, and he unzipped his pants and took his dick out. I started to give him a hand job. He lifted my shirt to grope my breasts. Next he moved my bra and rubbed his big, hard dick between my breasts. I used my hand to help. I remember thinking that this was a virtual stranger, a man other than husband, and I was jerking him off! His penis was much longer than my husband's and I was enjoying the power I had over him at that moment. I helped him reach orgasm and he came on my breasts and abdomen. He was a gentleman and offered to find something to clean me up. I was feeling unsatisfied, and tried to get him to finger me, but eventually had to masturbate while he watched so I could climax. I must admit, that left me feeling somewhat disappointed with the experience. We pulled ourselves together, and he drove me to my car. I said goodbye and kissed him one last time before heading home to my husband and kids. My pussy still aches for his huge black cock.

1.jpg

vidapaz

Female
Gold Member
From
IL, US
The only realistic location was to his SUV parked near mine in a parking structure. We sat in the front seat and talked for a few minutes before deciding that the back seat offered more room to fool around. I boldly straddled his lap while we kissed. I was grinding my pelvis against his dick, which felt large. I kept thinking how juvenile it seemed to be making out in a car, yet slightly thrilling to be in a public place with a man who was not my husband. As things heated up in the back seat, The black stud and I traded places, so I was on the bottom, and he unzipped his pants and took his dick out. I started to give him a hand job. He lifted my shirt to grope my breasts. Next he moved my bra and rubbed his big, hard dick between my breasts. I used my hand to help. I remember thinking that this was a virtual stranger, a man other than husband, and I was jerking him off! His penis was much longer than my husband's and I was enjoying the power I had over him at that moment. I helped him reach orgasm and he came on my breasts and abdomen. He was a gentleman and offered to find something to clean me up. I was feeling unsatisfied, and tried to get him to finger me, but eventually had to masturbate while he watched so I could climax. I must admit, that left me feeling somewhat disappointed with the experience. We pulled ourselves together, and he drove me to my car. I said goodbye and kissed him one last time before heading home to my husband and kids. My pussy still aches for his huge black cock.

View attachment 5580

What a hot, exciting story!! I love blow jobs in public, so exciting!!