So can we use the " N " word?

rickal66

Male
Gold Member
I use the N word rather frequently, maybe too much. I think it makes the whole thing, the thought of white women screwing black men that much hotter, kinkier, and forbidden.

But I guess it can get over used. Reduces the effect.
I noticed when I posted something with the N word, it was changed to black man.
Also sometimes use Nergo.

I can cut back or just not use it if it's a problem, just remember where I'm coming from, not wanting to offend, just dirty sex talk. I don't even use it in regular conversation.

In my opinion, no, you cannot use the word. To be perfectly honest, I'm not all that fond of it being used by African-Americans either. When I was younger, I used the word, but never around people who weren't Black. As I've matured, I've pretty much eliminated the word from my vocabulary. Exactly how far do people have to take things?!?! I understand the fantasy thing, but you're already engaging in interracial sex, isn't that enough? When is enough, enough?

If you and sexual partner agree to it and you're both comfortable with it, then who the hell am I to tell you what you should or shouldn't say. It's 2011, let's get beyond this.

That being said, I'm a different breed. Some people have no problem with it at all.

I'm done.

For the record, I can recall on an occasion or two when someone used the word on one of my threads and I reported it. If you have a thread and you choose to use that word, fine, but I'm not cool with it being used on a thread I create.

I've pretty much stopped using it on here anyway, it was just meant as dirty, kinky talk. But I get the point.

So many black guys wear the label with pride. I see 2 bros greet each other with a jolly: "yo n....r" high fiving. With so many gorgeous white chics falling head over heals for bbc I sense a feeling of pride in them and their african heritage.

while i have never dated a black men yet..just the thought of using the n words gets me upset..why..i was hoping that we all progressed beyond those words..and realize they do not now or ever belong in any sentence..ots not cool or sexy..its mean and hurtful and worst of all hatefull...ok i will get off the soap box now..happy thanksgiving to all

Somehow I think it's a good thing for black males. I've witnessed many times when to bros greet one another like "yo n....r " laughing as they high five. And I'm sure black guys get much more satisfaction when the fuck a racist whiteguys gf, wife or *******.

I used to use the N word a long time ago, before I was broken as an inferior white boy. Since then, I have never uttered or even thought of the N word, and as an inferior white boy I would never even think of uttering this term or even thinking it. I am a beta male, a worm and not a man, so I would never be so arrogant to say such evil terms without the permission and instruction of the Alpha Black Man.

while i am not arguing with what u say about the n word and how its used..i will still say that( i think) most pridefull black men would not find that kool or acceptable..again thats just me..

The N word is a slave word that the white slave master called the black man, when the unintelligent black males use it and then go further and say there claiming it there as foolish as the slave masters. It was a put down word and we must not forget our roots and not claim the negatives of it.There is no African heritage in the N word at all, its a white man word.

Be black & proud

Back