So. Cal Hotwife looking for regular BBC Boyfriend

9 inches long and thick. And I'm in temecula. Hit me up if interested or if you want more pics. (Removed) Maybe a late bday celebration? I was born on 08-04-89 :) hope to hear from you soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Something close to the 92345 area code would be best... Looking to be used on a very regular basis and distance from BBC has been a problem lol

How often you hopin to get used? I imagine the right Black Bull/Master could have you for multiple days at a time if he wanted. Does your husband ever watch?

How often you hopin to get used? I imagine the right Black Bull/Master could have you for multiple days at a time if he wanted. Does your husband ever watch?
9 inches long and thick. And I'm in temecula. Hit me up if interested or if you want more pics. 909-353-1727. Maybe a late bday celebration? I was born on 08-04-89 :) hope to hear from you soon
Both of these bbcs would tear u up wish they lived in Australia to fuck my gf ;)

guyhardcore

love to have u as my sub..as i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,as i have cam n we can chat more k

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the Inland Empire near Victoria Gardens. Hope to hear from you. Email is stricklynasonly at yahoo dot com

Hi Guys!! I'm looking for a strong, hung, black master in SoCa. I'm near the Inland Empire, so that would be best. My husband approves (like any good cuck does) and I'm looking for a regular friend to take care of me needs. Please reply with your contact info so we can chat!!
I reside in the IEEE and will take ALL of your calls. Hope to hear from you. You FEEL ME.

Hi Guys!! I'm looking for a strong, hung, black master in SoCa. I'm near the Inland Empire, so that would be best. My husband approves (like any good cuck does) and I'm looking for a regular friend to take care of me needs. Please reply with your contact info so we can chat!!
What to chat with you if you. Have time

Back