So baby what do ya got on under them pants!? ~Panty Wars 2011~ Thongs v Bikini's

Thongs and G-Strings or Bikini'a and Boy Shorts

• Total voters

Britt<3bbc

Female
Picture3.jpg

Pretty simple question id love for you to all answer and be truthful and see what kind of panties the blacktowhite.net members like the most!

Ladies- Just send a reply either just telling us what you style of choice is. You can also answer the poll. Or if you super cool bad ass chicka post a pic of you in that type of style.

Guy- Ug just do what ever. I guess tell us what you like to see us in the most.

Thongs - This includes any Thongs, G-Strings. If you don't know if its a thong or the difference between them.... don't post lol !!

Panties- This includes anything that is not a thong basically! So Bikini's, Boy Shorts. Briefs. Cheeckies, of any non thong.

Well ladies lets tell them what we got on for them! ;)

P.S. Ill do a few "examples using gals i know"

Here is my super example.

Brittnie = Pic 1 -I will ware a thong almost always except when its bed time!

Mellissa = Pic 2 - I personally have never her seen her with out a thong on in since we were 12.

Potter = Pic 3 - Lauren is more mixed than mel or I but from what i know id say shes like 80% thong

Hope to hear from ya members!

Attachments

• BWT 1.jpg
    BWT 1.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 418
  • MLT 1.jpg
    MLT 1.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 443
  • LPT 1.jpg
    LPT 1.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 415
Its important to switch it up... hot days you gotta go with a thong, but most day i like my boyshorts
View attachment 23462

I like sometime the boyshorts, mistly when a girl is equiped with a hot butt like yours. Those make you look hot too.

But they all are made for reason and function. But if there is a very special event and the dress is nice, well i think is a sin to wear any kind of them whatsoever. If you have a clean pussy and a nice dress, please DON'T WEAR ANY. Let that Magic Box of yours have its show.

Thongs, most definetly, from my point of view as a hot blooded male, a woman looks much sexier in them gets my ******* boiling, love it when she wears black, easier access for quick doggie style when your out and about. Women look HOT in Thongs. Nice post, thanks.

I dont really have any say in what kind of panties that my Women wears. She is Big time and when I say big time i mean ive only seen her not in a Thong like 3 times total in a long time ( don't get technical on friends!)

Emily (14).pngThng06.png
(If anyone cares why i posted these 2 pics its becuase the one on the left was taken only like 15 mins before the one on the right was taken. I dont mean to brag to much but yeah i got laid then.

PS. Britt<3BBC Thanks for already sharing input to me and stuff, i enjoy and listen to what you have yo say. I was hoping i could do a spin off of this forum, but just be flat out yer GF / Wife / yourself in yer fav sexy underware!!! ??? is that cool with you though?

1000000 % not go for it dude!!! I also have a Underware fetish myself. The most lez thing about me is how much panties get me going lol!!!! Feel free to use wat ever is on this thread and if you need any help/ input you know were to find me !

GOOD LUCK!
'
Here is to my fans! I just went and took this picture for you all of me, and my lil ass in some brand new panties ( i bought them osunday) that im in love with, Do you guess approve?\\
1111111111.png

1000000 % not go for it dude!!! I also have a Underware fetish myself. The most lez thing about me is how much panties get me going lol!!!! Feel free to use wat ever is on this thread and if you need any help/ input you know were to find me !

GOOD LUCK!
'
Here is to my fans! I just went and took this picture for you all of me, and my lil ass in some brand new panties ( i bought them osunday) that im in love with, Do you guess approve?\\
View attachment 28711

fucking hot ass. it got me so hard i wish i had you dogy

Back