So annoying when..

MissAustralia

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
White guys try and message/flirt with me on here!
Where is the common sense?
This forum is for people who enjoy having interracial sex, and incase it's unclear, I am a white Australian female, therefore I am obviously on this website because I like talking about and looking at black dick, not white dick.
So please, if you're a white male, please refrain from sending me inboxes. I'd rather you not try and discuss my sex life with me.
I'm just saying tho. :)

X

This forum is for people who enjoy having interracial sex, and incase it's unclear, I am a white Australian female, therefore I am obviously on this website because I like talking about and looking at black dick, not white dick.
So please, if you're a white male, please refrain from sending me inboxes. I'd rather you not try and discuss my sex life with me.

X
******* happens to me all the time Hon. Im probably leaving here soon cuz its a drag.

X
I have not flirted with you, but what do you consider flirting? Maybe they are just appreciating your beauty or sexiness and you are not understanding them? Maybe they are just stating the fact that you are hot and not trying to pick up on you? There are a lot of idiots on ANY web site, but especially on dating/sex web sites. But maybe things are not as sinister as you think they are.

A lot of things can be annoying if you let them annoy you. I tend to ignore most annoying people. I suppose there likely are a good number of white males that would like the cuck lifestyle but haven't been successful in finding a woman that is interesting in the lifestyle. So they attempt to substitute you

Persistency is what's annoying. Even though my profile says we're not playing right now, I get at least 2-3 messages a week from black guys wanting to hook up. When I tell them I appreciate their interest, but we're not trying to hook up, most every one is cool and says "ok". I've only had a few who wanted to know "why" I was here, then, if I wasn't trying to hook up.
I just looked at your profile and you have no information regarding your annoyance. Possibly it would help to post a "nice" message regarding your preferences and grievance. But, if it gets too annoying for you, maybe you should take Linda4bbc's advice ... Dark Cavern's just down the hall for those that are simply put off by white guys.
Many of us, me for sure, could care less about your sex life!

"I'm just saying tho"
... Mac :rolleyes:

X

Persistency is what's annoying. Even though my profile says we're not playing right now, I get at least 2-3 messages a week from black guys wanting to hook up. When I tell them I appreciate their interest, but we're not trying to hook up, most every one is cool and says "ok". I've only had a few who wanted to know "why" I was here, then, if I wasn't trying to hook up.
I just looked at your profile and you have no information regarding your annoyance. Possibly it would help to post a "nice" message regarding your preferences and grievance. But, if it gets too annoying for you, maybe you should take Linda4bbc's advice ... Dark Cavern's just down the hall for those that are simply put off by white guys.
Many of us, me for sure, could care less about your sex life!

"I'm just saying tho"
... Mac :rolleyes:

Good points made by both of you:

On sites like this, people tend to make assumptions about people and their motives, and those are often based on stereotypes or on their own viewpoint. Perhaps you should state on your profile exactly what it is you are looking for and exactly whom you don't want to hear from. But, as Mac alluded to, men on sex sites think with the head that has one eye, and reading and reading comprehension are lost in the shuffle.

Hahaha. Indeed. But, this website is not about interracial LOVE. It's about interracial SEX. Those women already got the love part covered, they are looking for some BBC. Not another husband :D
I think you may have missed my point. I know what the site is for. And black man would be a better choice of word! BBC is a object.

I think you may have missed my point. I know what the site is for. And black man would be a better choice of word! BBC is a object.
Firstly I know that racism and prejudiced is innate to all humans. Most humans are able to bypass this to a high degree in their daily conscious life. So I understand why the abbreviation might give you the feeling that this is one of those ******* latent racist or objectified usages.

However...

It would have to be black man with a big cock. And that's exactly why people make abbreviations. Not to be political incorrect or to generalize or objectify.

Should some one who is looking for tight white pussy always state that they are looking for a white women with a tight pussy? Women have pussies. White women have pussies. Not all women have tight pussies. Not all white women have tight pussies. See what I am trying to say? Why would I say black men, when I mean black men with big cocks? Do all black men have big cocks...? Generalizing is an art!

If this Tight White Pussies thing would become something of the feminine equivalent of Big Black Cocks in a niche too, what would be the abbreviated term in this niche? It would end up as TWP. Not WWWATP.

Things get objectified. Does it mean the person using this abbreviation objectifies any person by this? No. Because once objectified it holds no relation to a person. It can be used in a derogative way, just like any word or abbreviation.

I appreciate this website will have it's fair share of generalisation and stereotypical racial profiling. Nuances get lost and some people are simply bigots. But let's be honest. All ROLES in this niche get objectified. I use the word role because that's what it is. Contained within a cocoon of fantasy and lifestyle built on the social stigmas that made you make your remark about my usage of the abbreviation BBC.

Firstly I know that racism and prejudiced is innate to all humans. Most humans are able to bypass this to a high degree in their daily conscious life. So I understand why the abbreviation might give you the feeling that this is one of those ******* latent racist or objectified usages.

However...

It would have to be black man with a big cock. And that's exactly why people make abbreviations. Not to be political incorrect or to generalize or objectify.

Should some one who is looking for tight white pussy always state that they are looking for a white women with a tight pussy? Women have pussies. White women have pussies. Not all women have tight pussies. Not all white women have tight pussies. See what I am trying to say? Why would I say black men, when I mean black men with big cocks? Do all black men have big cocks...? Generalizing is an art!

If this Tight White Pussies thing would become something of the feminine equivalent of Big Black Cocks in a niche too, what would be the abbreviated term in this niche? It would end up as TWP. Not WWWATP.

Things get objectified. Does it mean the person using this abbreviation objectifies any person by this? No. Because once objectified it holds no relation to a person. It can be used in a derogative way, just like any word or abbreviation.

I appreciate this website will have it's fair share of generalisation and stereotypical racial profiling. Nuances get lost and some people are simply bigots. But let's be honest. All ROLES in this niche get objectified. I use the word role because that's what it is. Contained within a cocoon of fantasy and lifestyle built on the social stigmas that made you make your remark about my usage of the abbreviation BBC.
Still an object...

Back